PRC92: Not quite a kid, far from being an ursine (Teddy Boy)

Rexy

The mixing stage is over, and now we can proceed to the voting. To cast your vote, you send me a PM and in there you rank the tracks from first to third. Cotnsetants don't need to place their own works as they will automatically get a first place vote. The vote of the winner of PRC91 (Chavous) counts twice. You have until Tuesday, April 24th at 04:59AM GMT to make your vote. The winner will get to choose the source material for PRC93!

ZIP Archive

Nasenmann - Mein Kleiner Spruntzenbebfel

Siamey -Teddy's Day Out

V_Gasm - Bi Polar Timmy

The People's Remix Competition 92

PRCv4-14

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition! PRC91 can be noted for having every single one of its entries being less than two minutes, but either way, Chavous managed to settle for first place as a result.

Keeping with the theme of these 8-bit type games, we're being towed to the Sega Master System for this game in particular. Thinking that this originated from some kind of J-Pop singing sensation, we might be on a roll here.

prc92.gif

Continuing with my pattern of SMS games...I thuoght I'd bring in a much more remixable source this time, considering the low turnout. This song is so catchy and can be done in so many different ways, there should be no problems bringing in a remixing crowd (aside from the obscure-ish title...). Good luck!

Teddy Boy - Round (main theme)

MIDI | MP3 | VGZ

Given its obscurity, I'm going to be having a problem finding a decent sprite for this game. Any providers?

GOOD LUCK!

Fine Print:

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. There is no limit on entry format or file size, but length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed.
  3. Entries must be posted in this thread by NEXT SATURDAY, April 21st at 4:59am Eastern US Time. Alternatively, you can also email your submissions over to submission@doulifee.com, though it would also help if you put forward a reminder in the thread.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. The winner of the previous contest may not enter an eligible mix, but his/her vote will count double.
  7. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they receive a free first place vote added onto their score.

Doulifée's PRC Archives! If you need help with hosting your mix, contact myself or Doulifée, and we'll help you out.

The mixing stage is over, and now we can proceed to the voting. To cast your vote, you send me a PM and in there you rank the tracks from first to third. Cotnsetants don't need to place their own works as they will automatically get a first place vote. The vote of the winner of PRC91 (Chavous) counts twice. You have until Tuesday, April 24th at 04:59AM GMT to make your vote. The winner will get to choose the source material for PRC93!

ZIP Archive

Nasenmann - Mein Kleiner Spruntzenbebfel

Siamey -Teddy's Day Out

V_Gasm - Bi Polar Timmy

3 Songs again.

Maybe because Rexy didn't update her signature.

I requested specifically for game sprites :( That and my final weeks of studying are being a huge burden on me at the moment. It's even affected PRC as well, which while the voting was ceased 10 hours ago, the results aren't up until right now.

God, I want to get out of this place, even though it will cost me the opporunity to arrange for piano.

Anyway...

Total number of votes: 9

Total number of mixes: 3

Highest posssible score: 27

Nasenmann was left to settle for third place with 15 points.

V_gasm fails his own vote campaign by getting second place with 19 points.

And the winner of PRC92 is Siamey with 21 points!

Man, this contest was actually pretty cute. I think we faced the most obscure source game since Highway Hunter with this one, or maybe even Fantasy Zone, but what the heck. Regardless, Siamey! Please send me your source tune by Friday so that PRC93 will get underway.

Hopefully we should have an easier time getting preparations set for PRC93 as well. I should have no excuse given that I'll be home that weekend celebrating my mother's 50th birthday. Amazing o_O()