Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

This'll be my last request for a while, I promise. Especially since I've started trying to step a couple songs of my own. But this next is a Beatdrop song from FFVII. Download Page, Dude.

I know it's pretty long and all. But the amount of beat that goes into it should be at least a 12 footer.

By the way... what the hell does that mean?

http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=15268

Above is the simfile to "It's Hard to Stand When Your'e on Acid". For those playing on plad, i warn you the expert is a dangerous 13, loaded with mies, rapid jumps, and ridiculously fast steps.....play at your own risk.....

And it doesnt matter how long a song is, I usually cut it to around 2:00 to keep it within ITG length (my arcade is real strict about that). The next song I'll be doing will be long though, though I'll only have heavy and challenge for it.

After putting this on the back burner for a while, I've finally finished the stepfile for Intense Color that was privately requested a while back:

http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=15293

This is the FULL song, and only heavy (11) and challenge (12) steps are provided. The stepfile has some of the nastiest tempo changes I've ever concocted, mixing tempo elements from Max 300, Fascination ~Eternal Love~, Robotix, and Vertex^2. Good luck : )

hey if any of you guys aren't really busy doing anything could anyone please create beginner, basic, difficult and expert steps (prefer basic over any other difficulty so ya wouldn't over exert yourself) for the following:

Final Fantasy Battle Megamix

Final Fantasy Battle 5-X

Still More Fighting (NES Mix)

I do not really expect you to do this

but Unsealed would be EPIC

and yes

I mean the whole thing

http://dod.vgmix.com/past/sepoct05/CHM-LTTP-DoD-Unsealed.mp3

I aint gonna be upset if you dont, since its really long and has tons of bpm changes, so even if you do the last 3 minutes or so I'd be happy

I'll definitely do it....Im just not sure when it'll be finished (given the length of the song, my school and work responsibilties, and the other songs in my mental queue, lol). Plus Im working on one of my own OC Remixes (http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9228) Even though I know that has little to do with DDR, I also know that anyone who plays the game has a musical ear, and I really need comments on how to improve the mix. Ive kinda hit a mental block : (

But yeah, I'll get to workin on that song : )

Dr. Rod, I just wanted to comment on your steps for Intense Color. I just played it for the first time yesterday and I must say you did an amazing job. The steps are fun, challenging, and well synched with the song.

Dr. Rod, I just wanted to comment on your steps for Intense Color. I just played it for the first time yesterday and I must say you did an amazing job. The steps are fun, challenging, and well synched with the song.

Wow thanks so much : D I know recently I havent posted anything, and its mainly cause I have my finals this week : ( Plus Im working on a particularly long simfile which I know will take quite a bit of time.

I'm one happy camper today! Bought am Ignition pad from gamestop and it works like a charm on Stepmania. So much better than a pad + usb convertor and no need for extra drivers or anything. It is the epitome of plug and play.

I personally like the up-raised arrows, but that may not be everyone's cup of tea. I can FINALLY realize my dram of playing step-mania on a pad. I will no longer be bereft of good songs to step to.

And I got another tasty goody from Gamestop today that I will post about in the 2D fighter thread.

what kind of ignition pad did you get and how much did you pay

I am only saying this because I payed $100 for a redoctane ignition pad and it broke in 3 months, and a similar thing happened to my girlfriend

so yeah, buyer beware

oh and bigfoots away is itg2 so he is probably playing now and sucking horribly because clearly he sucks

thats right i AM a stalker