Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

Meh, I got a few new high scores on some 9s, but that's about it. Had a blue combo on Ize Pie until the slow down was almost over :P I didn't play too much because I went to go see Spider-Man 3.

I need to get some new shoes though, but I can't find the damn shoes I want in my size :[

hey if any of you guys aren't really busy doing anything could anyone please create beginner, basic, difficult and expert steps (prefer basic over any other difficulty so ya wouldn't over exert yourself) for the following:

Final Fantasy Battle Megamix

Final Fantasy Battle 5-X

Still More Fighting (NES Mix)

um scratch that request guys I've got dancing monkey and gorilla auto step generator.

um scratch that request guys I've got dancing monkey and gorilla auto step generator.

Are they any good? I know the one auto-step generator my friend tried to work with gave very bizzaare bpm interepretation with equally bizzare steps....so be careful with that

Are they any good? I know the one auto-step generator my friend tried to work with gave very bizzaare bpm interepretation with equally bizzare steps....so be careful with that

Yeah the program is very good, the only gripe about it is that you cant do long or marathon songs.

Here's something cool I just found.

Great video by the way, Bigfoot. I like that song, too, so that helps.

I was trying to teach my French class how to play DDR en Francais today. It was rough, but I enticed a few people to play. (It was Step Mania w/ my RO pad actually, not DDR, but you get the point.)

It made me laugh when people assumed that I must play DDR routinely in order to be at my current skill level (which isn't very exceptional mind you, but I digress.) I had to keep explaining that I simply remember a lot from my intense playing over the past summer and that I have a lot more experience than they do. Anyway, I don't know if I impressed anyone or just made myself look like a nerd, but I felt that I needed to spread the DDR-lovin'.

I finally got to play SuperNova when I went to Washington this last weekend. The only thing I didn't like about it was the song selection interface and the backgrounds.

I went to play the game expecting a bombshell of complete shit because everybody online says that it is horrible. First off, I thought a lot of the new songs were pretty interesting. Most of the songs by Terra caught my attention and the addition of some of the DrumFreaks songs (DRAGON BLADE) had my blood tingling. The stepcharts didn't let me down either, pretty fluent steps for most of the new songs. The only thing that threw me off was the backgrounds. I had never missed an arrow because of the backgrounds before, but I actually did with SuperNova and that is bad.

I don't know what everyone means with the sync issue. I got under 10 greats on every song I played (7-9 step songs). The syncing was perfect, in my opinion. I have played the game for 5 years or so and have 80+ AAA's and I had no problems with the sync of the songs.

Overall, SuperNova isn't horrible, but it will always be in the shadow of Extreme. Plain and simple, the songlist on Extreme is just better overall. I wish I had a SuperNova locally so I could pound those new songs until I was sick of them, but I will just wait until SuperNova 2.

I would say people are just used to playing ITG and SuperNova's timing is different. All I play is DDR and I had no problems with the sync. From personal experience, I believe ITG and DDR have different sync's and when you switch in between the two you will not do as well because you have to adjust to the timing.

I dunno, SuperNova isn't THAT terrible, but it isn't as good as Extreme either =P

What's the easiest way to determine a GAP setting on a song? It seems like every time I set the GAP on a song I'm trying to step out, it starts out perfect, then the program's GAP setting either is too slow or too fast, and sometimes it alternates between too slow/too fast on the same song. What do I do?

i would assume the reason we havent seen unsealed yet is because its like endless

well i await

oh yeah and ill pm those other ones now that FINALS WEEK is over

hey atmuh please answer my question do want the steps auto generated or not cause if you dont want it auto gen then i wont do the song.

What's the easiest way to determine a GAP setting on a song? It seems like every time I set the GAP on a song I'm trying to step out, it starts out perfect, then the program's GAP setting either is too slow or too fast, and sometimes it alternates between too slow/too fast on the same song. What do I do?

That means that your gap is perfect but your BPM is off.