Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

well i could run ultramix3 and go into edit mode to get the dance steps and copy them into stepmania, but that would take a long time to do cause you got to look at the tv then look at the computer screen. So it would be easier just to run the song through an autogen program. Hey sonicbhoc you should be able to pick up a copy of ultramix3 at you local EB games no prob

Hey, does anyone know about the Beatmania equipment they sell up at gamestop, does it come with the game? The next question is, the game good, and how much of a learning curve is involved?

I've seen the game in arcades and the like, and it looks like a fun game to play, I just don't know if I should get it.

Hey, does anyone know about the Beatmania equipment they sell up at gamestop, does it come with the game? The next question is, the game good, and how much of a learning curve is involved?

I've seen the game in arcades and the like, and it looks like a fun game to play, I just don't know if I should get it.

get that and then get a jap version of the game

IIDX

IIDX is generally hard. I don't really care much for the American version that came out though. The game is supposed to come with the controller and the game itself(factory sealed anyway).

I have a jap slim PS2 that I use for IIDX and Pop'n Music.

I would say IIDX has a pretty steep learning curve, which is probably why it didn't do too well in sales here in the US. People were probably like "wtf is this?". If you play it a lot though, you'll definitely pick it up quick and get used to it. At first, you'll probably have trouble locating the keys 100%, so you'll probably miss a lot until you get used to the controller.

well i could run ultramix3 and go into edit mode to get the dance steps and copy them into stepmania, but that would take a long time to do cause you got to look at the tv then look at the computer screen. So it would be easier just to run the song through an autogen program. Hey sonicbhoc you should be able to pick up a copy of ultramix3 at you local EB games no prob

I would, but my xbox keeps scratching up and quite literally destroying my games when I play them. I'd be insane to buy another game for that thing. No way.

Besides, I already legally own the right to use those songs, so why buy it again?

I would, but my xbox keeps scratching up and quite literally destroying my games when I play them. I'd be insane to buy another game for that thing. No way.

Besides, I already legally own the right to use those songs, so why buy it again?

good point. i just wish konami and bemani give the ok to having the ultramix series compatible on the 360

the sooner the wii version of this comes out, the sooner my small gut goes away

i want to be 125 lbs again damn it being 135 sucks cause my damn gut is actually like a gut now

sorry to those over 135 lbs if you took this offensively oh well

DDR on wii? Nice. Consider it bought.

the sooner the wii version of this comes out, the sooner my small gut goes away

i want to be 125 lbs again damn it being 135 sucks cause my damn gut is actually like a gut now

sorry to those over 135 lbs if you took this offensively oh well

Dammit, now I feel fat. (185 lbs)

wii ddr is gonna be weak since its gonna have pads like mario mix probably

and i clock in at a mean 150

But every DDR game comes with a pad like that. And actually, the DDR Mario mix Pad(and probably newer DDR mix pads) are a lot better than what they used to be. Old soft pads used to crumple up like paper after 1 song.

If there aren't already, since the Wii is going to have more than 1 DDR game, that 3rd party companies will make pads for the Wii(Red Octane's Ignition for example).

Hopefully they release an Actual DDR game on the Wii this time. Or, if it is another Mario Mix, they make it harder (pshh, we wish, that'll never happen). I mean, the hardest song in the game (Bowser's Castle), was still quite easy.

I'm lucky though, I can just wire a GCN controller into my pad, and then boom, it's Wii/GCN compatible. And I have a spare controller just lying around, so I don't even have to spend any money.

Bowser's Castle was actually pretty difficult for what it was. It had a good amount of cross-overs n crap.

This one seems to definitely look more promising in terms of difficulty since I'm sure it'll actually have music from other Bemani games(hopefully).

Hopefully they release an Actual DDR game on the Wii this time. Or, if it is another Mario Mix, they make it harder (pshh, we wish, that'll never happen). I mean, the hardest song in the game (Bowser's Castle), was still quite easy.

I'm lucky though, I can just wire a GCN controller into my pad, and then boom, it's Wii/GCN compatible. And I have a spare controller just lying around, so I don't even have to spend any money.

The DDR Wii title is called Hottest Dance Party so it will not be another Mario Mix, if it will come bundle with a dance pad that is up in the air at this point, but i wouldnt be surprise if the pad for the cube is compatable since the cube games and controlers and even the memory cards are compatable. It just makes me wonder how the Wii-mote is going to be used in junction with the dance pad.

You know what I want? An Afranova 10 foot song. That would be awesome. I don't think one exists yet.

It would be one mean boss song if it held true to the Afranova tradition of steps.

Any idea yet on what songs would be in this mix? Or maybe from the Supernova 2 PS2 release?

I actually have no idea on songs and such...I don't tend to stay in that loop for very long. I like to be surprised.

On a side note, a panel on one of my cobalt fluxes (right arrow) had to be taken off cause the screw hole was stripped like no other...so now you have to step a ton further for right. This pisses me off as I personally now have only one pad to play on and doubles is out of the question. Granted, this cobalt fluxes are a good three years old, so by price over time, they've been the best deal I've ever had on pads.