Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

Damn you got biiig feet.

Also, is it just me, or is that more like an 8 foot song? Doesn't seem like a 10, which is odd because usually the ITG songs I see are like really intense. Perhaps it was a 10 from all the parts where you had hands.

Can you do as well without the bar? I notice many ITG players seem to use the bar.

Anyway, excellent job.

Damn you got biiig feet.

Also, is it just me, or is that more like an 8 foot song? Doesn't seem like a 10, which is odd because usually the ITG songs I see are like really intense. Perhaps it was a 10 from all the parts where you had hands.

Can you do as well without the bar? I notice many ITG players seem to use the bar.

Anyway, excellent job.

Yeah, it's a 10 because of the hands. And I make it seem really easy because I've really got the song down and don't hit mines because I know where to position my feet. The bar helps a lot with saving stamina, and the majority of ITG players use it. I mean, when it comes down to tournaments you gotta use any advantage you can use :P

Thanks though.

S'not much, but I got this yesterday and it made me pretty happy: Marisa stole the something or other from the Puritanical Penis Pack.

psprscreenshot36bn7.jpg

(This is on PSP Revolution btw)

Much harder than using a keyboard. My thumbs kept seizing up.

Eww, Stepmania on any handheld sounds like you're asking for finger problems. Can you config the buttons for use instead of the d-pad on PSP revolution? I've never heard of it before.

I assume you can use it like a regular PS2 controller where the D-pad and the other 4 buttons work at the same time.

Yeah, it's like that.

I tend to use left, down, triangle, circle for ←↓↑→

Also, I looked up DJ Max and it plays beautifully. Since it's not available here yet, I *ahem* acquired a digital copy, if you will. If it ever comes over here I will try my damnedest to buy it.

I prefer ITG to DDR... perhaps it's the harder difficulty level? I love a challenge. But as far as ITG goes, the music IMO is, for the most part, better (aside from Reven-G and DM Ashura works)

ITG/ITG2 favs:

1.) Energizer

2.) Monolith

3.) !

4.) Tension

5.) Tribal Style

• 2 weeks later...