Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

Hey everyone did you guys pick up Supernova 2 for PS2 yet?

I kinda like it, but i still wish that they did away with the stupid Dance Master Mode (its called Hyper Master Mode in the game but its still the same stupid consept).

I made the switch from DDR to Pump a long time ago. I was at the local arcade in Shimoda Mall, and I think the Supernova machine was last played like a month or two ago. Whereas the spiffy new Pump machine had a line that was longer than the Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield line. I thought that was kinda funny. I think I will get Supernova 2 just for the fact beatdrop is on it but other than that it looks to be same old, albeit better than Supernova 1.

I triple A'd umm..... A by DJ Amuro. I think it has one of the best streams on any DDR song ever. And beatdrop has a large fanbase here in Misawa Japan. At the Bar Nitrious they have spun a couple of your songs before.

uh, heavy or oni? if you did that shit on oni i will want a video or it didnt happen.

I play DDR extremely often, to the mild embarrasment of my friends.

I do mainly 8s, 9s and 10s. I seem to have reached a bar though : I can't do anything at the same difficulty as/harder than FAXX Heavy.

I'm not that good at PAing (heck, my best score on FELM [H] was a C!) but I have a fair few AAs, including Evolution (9' from DDRU3 USP, 36g) and PARANOiA ETERNAL (9', DDREX Heavy steps, 30g).

I've only had 2 AAAs on Heavy: Try 2 Luv. U and Tomorrow Perfume (the latter took months of practice!)

My best performace on a 10' for me has to be getting a B on PARANOiA ~Respect~ (also, my favourite DDR song yet).

So I was cleaning my room and found swap magic and DDR extreme the Japan version...

Its awesome, I was wondering if the newer DDR games were on par with it..

nothing ever will be

ever

and if we're on personal bests ive gotten twice as much greats as perfects on a full combo of higher on stealth WHAT NOW

I got bored last night, and counted my AAA total. I have 44.

I like A Oni's stream. I like the turns/crossovers it throws at you. I tried it a few times yesterday, and the best I could do was 3. The beginning before it speeds up is such a pain in the ass for me to get all perfects on.