Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

in the groove sucks balls get the crap out of this thread

I don't know Atma, but you seem to like to criticize just about everything I say.

And also, I don't say ITG is better because of one fucking song. They have songs of that genre on some DDR games, I would much rather dance to really good techno. I say ITG is better because it is much more difficult, has better songs, more options, to choose from, and a few more things which are clearly OPINIONATED, so I don't want any bullshit from anyone saying that I am wrong.

And also, I don't say ITG is better because of one fucking song. They have songs of that genre on some DDR games, I would much rather dance to really good techno. I say ITG is better because it is much more difficult, has better songs, more options, to choose from,

and is played by all the newer banwagon faggots that <3 speed mods and other homosexual activities

I though you were going to say these three words in reverse order: Rip-off, Hero, Guitar. If you'd have done that, I'd have torn you a new butthole in your back. But, seeing as you like IIDX, good on ya. I've been playing Be-Pachi Music lately, and I've been passing 7s and 8s.

5 notes going downwards. Visually, looks like 5k no-scratch. That, and whenever I play IIDX, I get cries of "Play Guitar Hero, beatmania is a gay rip-off", despite it came out 7 years earlier than GH.

Anyway, GH is more like GF than anything else, obviously (Konami did give Harmonix permission to use the format, anyway). But that came out in the States and was called a rip-off by people who can't be bothered to do their research.

they have absolutely nothing in common thats a retarded comparison

Actually, they have alot in common. You have to hit buttons by the rhythm, and they have songs. That's about 90% of the game.

DDR and ITG are my favourite rythm games. Not only is it really fun, but it doubles as excellent exercise.

• 3 weeks later...

heh damn man. I remember when I got 1 great on Healing Vision Angelic.. I dont think ive played it since :P.

It was somewhere in the end I think.

Also, BardicKnowledge is very wrong. on DDR Extreme, you have a choice as to what you extra stage is.

On 6th mix it had to be Max 300, on 7th it had to be MaxX Unlimited, but on extreme you can choose what you want.

Anyways, I dug out a picture from a little while ago. My first AAA game :D.

(note I failed Extra stage on purpose as to not mess up my perfect game)

AAAGame1.jpg