Dance Dance Revolution

atmuh

]

I am also seeding the Stepmania torrent at about 116-215 K up.

I appreciate that, kind sir.

Yeah, so I felt inspired to play Seduction the other day on SM and.....you definitely made it look too easy. But on a lighter note, I've basically memorized the beginning of Frozen Ray, so I can just spin around the pad instead of watching the screen.

• 2 weeks later...
I bet it is nice to have a cabinet where both pads work well. On all the machines I lay on, the left pad is the best. The right pad fucking sucks.

Over here, it's always the right pad that's better than the left, marginally...

Anyway, failed PARANOiA Respect on the final death run. Which was rather annoying, considering I was at a full bar for much of the song. God, it's like a new Paranois survivor (I failed the death run on that upwards of 100 times before I cleared it, despite having a great perfemance on the rest of the chart).

Over here, it's always the right pad that's better than the left, marginally...

Anyway, failed PARANOiA Respect on the final death run. Which was rather annoying, considering I was at a full bar for much of the song. God, it's like a new Paranois survivor (I failed the death run on that upwards of 100 times before I cleared it, despite having a great perfemance on the rest of the chart).

Paranoia Respect is pretty nasty. Congrats on getting as far as you did. I don't think I've gotten past the opening section yet.

For a second, I thought you were talking about Max Period. Has anyone ever played (beaten) that song?

For a second, I thought you were talking about Max Period. Has anyone ever played (beaten) that song?

It's one of those rare songs where the Challenge is harder than the Heavy...I'd probably get to the 600 BPM section on Heavy, but I really can only read to about 500 max.

• 1 month later...

Over this summer, the arcade where I used to play DDR closed down. It used to be 10 minutes away from my house on foot. I don't think I'll ever get over the loss. I just try not to think about it. My first S, and AA was there... 3rd Mix Version 2 Korean... I doubt another cabinet is somewhere near me at all.

You can always checked DDRFreak.com

They should still have a machine locator link.

I know they do... but really, I need that version for nostalgia sake. I know that there's another arcade that has a DDR machine, but really, it's kind of grimy. The one I used to go to was pretty great. :D