Removed tracks

Twelvepack

I don't remember when I saw those SS2 mixes, but it was probably back in 2002 or 2001. They did sample from the original songs a lot, so I don't mind them being pulled, I just think it's strange there's no record of their existence anywhere.

EDIT: Well, here's one way to get to his SS2 mix... http://www.fileplanet.com/59803/50000/fileinfo/Shodan-(Hacked-Mix)

Latest archive.org index I can get for OCRv2 is from March 26, 2002:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020326062659/http://remix.overclocked.org/

Several of Bart's removed mixes are listed there, but no System Shock 2. Same with this June 10, 2002 archive from when the site went to v3. No listing in the "S" games. I'm pretty sure we didn't host it based off that, but I can bug djp later.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there! :3 I'm fresh off the boat, but I wanted to post this somewhere! I want to find an OCRemix I think others might recognize, but I don't know where to post it. This is what it was going to contain though:

I'm looking for an older OCRemix. (I listened to it over 2 years ago, and it was probably a bit older than that.)

As far as what game it was from, I was pretty sure it was from the Legend of Zelda series.

In even more detail, I thought it was from Ocarina of Time.

The song was from either the Temple of Time or Zelda's Lullaby.

But I can't be too sure of that, because it doesn't sound exactly like them either.

Sound is harder for me to describe since I don't have the file anymore, and I'm I'm not a musician like everyone else. I think it was either techno or a harder rock version of the theme. Maybe metal?

I remember a lot of echoes, windy echoes, since part of the song was played with an ocarina sound, I guess? Lots of heavy guitar too.

The song was pretty long too, maybe up to five minutes?

I looked through and listened to just about every Zelda song I could last night and I couldn't find it.

I Googled the song, not that it helped.

I also looked through pages and pages of Zelda Remixes on YouTube and for such a good song, there was none like it on there.

Um... I really don't want to, but if it'll help more, I could try to sound out the song on there. D: I have a terrible monotonous voice, but I want the song again!

So yeah... if you know the song, I would love to know more!

If you know where I can post this, it'd help my search even more!

I'm just an artist and that song is really inspiring, and I wanted to listen to it to make a Halloween-themed picture this year. The song has a kind of dark, spookie-ish feel to it, but it's still really beautiful. (:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm now hunting a few missing track i don't have on my hard rives:

Bart Klepka - Alone in the Dark 2 'Hell's Kitchen (Zombies & Thompsons Mix)'

Bart Klepka - Darklands 'L'homme Arme (Guided by Saints Mix)'

Bart Klepka - Duke Nukem 3D 'Gotham (Distorted Mix)'

Bart Klepka - Dune 'Sietch to Sietch (Sekence Mix)'

if by chance you have them, send a pm so i can manage to retrieve them. Thanks in advance.

I don't think it's really fair to host the OCReMoved tracks which were literally just arrange album rips. It gives credibility to the ripoff artists, which I think is unfair - people might assume that Munisho made the Bloody Tears mix when it's actually from a doujin arrange. If you're going to host them it should be REALLY clear where they're originally from.

I don't think it's really fair to host the OCReMoved tracks which were literally just arrange album rips. It gives credibility to the ripoff artists, which I think is unfair - people might assume that Munisho made the Bloody Tears mix when it's actually from a doujin arrange. If you're going to host them it should be REALLY clear where they're originally from.

i add the reason of the removal in the tag and they are all labeled ocremoved intead of ocremix anyway.

i add the reason of the removal in the tag and they are all labeled ocremoved intead of ocremix anyway.

Absolutely not, for the reasons that Andy mentioned, and I'm not arguing it any further, because I'm not having a discussion. Anything removed from the site because it was STOLEN is NOT to be mirrored, even if there's tagging identifying the original identity. It would be different if DC13 and "Munisho" had actually made those tracks and they were just standards violations.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...