Limbik Frequencies shoutcast station - esoteric electronica

Audity

For people looking to broaden their horizons outside of VGMusic, I figured a decent number of people here would enjoy this shoutcast station. I would occasionally listen to the different genres provided on the site "digitally imported", but overall I wouldn't really find anything worth keeping. With this station, I've already written down like 5 songs I want to check out in better quality.

Someone I know recommended it to me. I'm not affiliated with it in any way and just thought I'd share. The featured content is usually either a mix between Aphex Twin style splicing, beats, and effects, with something more coherent, ambiance with electronic elements, or just something you've never heard before. A few tracks here and there will be dull or what have you (surprisingly this number is small...sometimes), but I recommend sticking around for awhile.

Go to Winamp, click the round small-ish button that says ML, scroll down to Shoutcast Radio, and then do a search for Limbik Frequencies. Let me know if someone knows another way to listen to this station without needing Winamp.