ANTIGRAVITY - new album available / new zircon website!

zircon

Hey guys, I wanted to announce that my new album "Antigravity" is officially released today! You can listen to previews and order it by clicking here.

All album design (and my sig) courtesy of Cyan_Ide :)

The album is over 50 minutes of electronic music in various genres, from breakbeat, to big beat, dnb, trance, and more. It's definitely a step up from Impulse Prime so if you liked that one (or any of my remixes) you will definitely like this. It also features several OCReMixers on various tracks; pixietricks, Fishy, GeoffreyTaucer, and big giant circles. Cyan_Ide designed the art and is designing a new website for me too. I've put nearly 2 years of effort into this project and really weeded out a lot of tracks that were not up to par, so I'm very proud of the final product.

You can also pick the album up on iTunes!

If you want CD quality WAVs and no DRM, you can pick it up on my website, too. Speaking of... I'd also like to add that the Zircon Studios website has been entirely redesigned by Cyan_Ide, from *scratch* - it's awesome. New content, news/blog system, reorganization, snazzy new logo, the whole deal. Flash and HTML versions for your viewing pleasure too. Anyway, you can visit the "Store" link on the site to pick up the WAV version of the album for $11.99. My previous albums are also available there in digital format, as well as iTunes.

Enjoy! Feel free to leave your comments, reviews, etc. here :)

Wow dude it really sounds like you're starting to come full circle as an artist this is really impressive. Art of Zen is my fav out of the previews...I'm sucha whore for ethnic sounds and a late 80's earl 90's feel. It has a really good melody. They all sound like killer tracks. Mind Bender sounds like SGX.:mrgreen:

Kudos for having the balls to release the album during exams. I just picked up a copy.

Haha you didn't mention Tauce in the album description...poor Tauce.

Good luck dude!

I really enjoyed those previews...especially the one with Jill (Breathing in You)...I'm kind of addicted to the preview version now...it reminds me of one of those cool trance songs with female vocals, like Above and Beyond's "Can't Sleep". Jill's voice sounds kind of different from her OCR stuff, too...I can't exactly put my finger on it...

Nice work, man. Hopefully this album sells well. It's possible that I buy it just out of curiousity...

Hey Zircon, since the album is comming out on the 10th, can we expect it to get our place of residence on the 10th? The reason I'm asking is, I'm leaving for someplace on the 11th, so should I plan on sending it to the place I'm going, in order to get it faster?

I hope that makes sense

the one with Jill (Breathing in You)...I'm kind of addicted to the preview version now...it reminds me of one of those cool trance songs with female vocals, like Above and Beyond's "Can't Sleep". Jill's voice sounds kind of different from her OCR stuff, too...I can't exactly put my finger on it...

Agreed.

That, and Sydney band The Whitlams have a song with the same title.

linkspast; I actually didn't think of that, but yes, I can provide MP3 download links on the release date to people that bought it. Remember this may be a little BEFORE May 10th so just keep an eye on the topic (it will be bumped + renamed). Pop me a PM or email and I can hook you up.

CrazyOnr; The release date - be it May 10th or a bit before - is the date that my distributor will start shipping the CDs out to people, and the day that the digital DL will go up on my own site. So if you are going somewhere by the 11th it might make sense to have it sent to the place you are going.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :)