ANTIGRAVITY - new album available / new zircon website!

zircon

Yes, they received them 11am today.. orders ship within 24 hours so they should be going out very very soon.

Also, BUMP, because the album is now officially released! You can now also pick it up on my own website in digital download form (WAV, DRM-free) as well as iTunes:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=253822789

Did I mention I now have an entirely redesigned website too? My man Cyan_Ide (www.style-type.com) coded and designed the whole thing - Flash AND HTML versions - from scratch. Just check out http://www.zirconstudios.com/ and see for yourself. :) The "Shop" link will take you to the place where you can pick up the WAV download of AG (as well as Impulse Prime and Phasma Elementum).

Enjoy! And another round of applause for Chad, who has been a beast in putting together the whole website as well as all of the album art.

"a hush fell over the crowd as he put your CD into the finest gold-lined box that money can buy."

Heck yeah!

Also, were you still going to allow those of us who preordered a chance to d/l the wavs, free?

That would be awesome, I'm tingling with anticipation. I have some free iTunes stuff, but I don't want to waste it on something that I'm getting in the mail in 5 days.

Also, that new tefnek collab is sick. I hope he starts releasing some more stuff sometime soon.

I got it on iTunes. I'm lovin' it, especially Breathing You In. Jill is an amazing vocalist (better than 90% of the mainstream singers, IMO) and zircon did a great job with the song. It's epic, it's powerful, it's amazing. It sets the mood for the rest of the songs to make an amazing album.

This is sick. Just purified awesome. Jill's vocals are amazing. They sound very professional and are oozing with character. Both the songs she sings in are just gorgeous. The rest of the tracks on the album are equally awesome. Plenty of different genres, all of which are masterfully performed, ensures the listener will never get bored. I really dig Depth Charge and Antigravity.

Jill is an amazing vocalist (better than 90% of the mainstream singers, IMO)

That's because she has proper training and knows how to avoid sounding nasally. The nice thing about classical training, whether for vocals or instruments, is that you can usually switch to any other genre easily except possibly jazz (a friend of mine is a very accomplished violinist and just got her masters, but I had to teach her how to play swing style for a musical in high school, and it took her half the term to get it).

Still waiting on my shipment...too bad I live in Canada so it'll probably be slower.

Dude, the album rocks. It has a t least 3 tracks that sound like Sreets of Rage Next Gen. Hardcore.

Rofl, I was just about to say that. I just started playing that game last night and I was like "this sounds somewhat familiar.

Again, I can't emphasize how awesome this album is. Everyone needs to get it!