A new game, Sword of the New World.

Xbob42

• 8 months later...

Hate to rez an old thread like this, but a little update:

Game's out of beta and has been switched from a P2P format to a F2P format with micro-transaction marketplace. If you know the lingo, you know what's up, if you don't: IT'S FREE.

Great game to play and I'm still at the point where I have a temp account just to get a feel for the game before I really get cracking since I'm OCD like that, but seriously, it'd be fun to get a bunch of people playing on it.

So is it worth failing out of college to get involved with this? My last foray into MMORPG territory was Ragnarok Online; is this substantially better?

Yes. RO used to be my favorite MMO before Guild Wars which was my favorite before this.

Wait..Granado Espada (sucky Spanish FTW! execpt it's actually a part of the back story) is the [i was wrong] serve?

Edit: I know better now. It's the international English server. Malaysia, Philippines, etc.

• 2 months later...

The soundtrack for Granado Espada has quickly become one of my favorites of all time. It's just so good. I'm a fool for SoundTeMP, too, so anything they do I absolutely love.

We got a brief interview with the sound team from Korea. Unfortunately they couldn't get ahold of the composers to take part, but it still turned out alright:

http://www.music4games.net/Features_Display.aspx?id=249

I hope they put out a REAL Volume 2 in the future with music from SFA, SoundTeMP, and Kubota in the future, because there are still some tracks of theirs that didn't make it into Volume 1.