Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

The Damned

I'll take that fire stone if it's still available. I just need a Flareon now and can't find one...sold tons of other stones today though.

Oh bah I misread and r stupid.

Actually, I did find a fire stone! I'll trade in an hour maybe - find me in IRC in #clanocr (irc.enterthegame.com)

And the colored shards are for trading to a person inside a house in Route 212 - you need 10 of the same colored shard to exchange for a TM.

Edit: I found two fire stones in the Fuego Ironworks, so if someone wants one they can have it.

Anyone know what colored shards do or heart scales? Just trading material?

Heart Scales are used as payment for the move re-learner. He's in the house next to the lake in Pastoria. You trade him one heart scale and he'll let your pokemon re-learn an old move. This is also nice because there are some pokemon that you catch in the wild that had moves you may have never seen. There are some pretty powerful ones too. I just got Fire Punch for my Medicham, and Wood Hammer for my Torterra that way.

Heart Scales are used as payment for the move re-learner. He's in the house next to the lake in Pastoria. You trade him one heart scale and he'll let your pokemon re-learn an old move. This is also nice because there are some pokemon that you catch in the wild that had moves you may have never seen. There are some pretty powerful ones too. I just got Fire Punch for my Medicham, and Wood Hammer for my Torterra that way.

How much does Wood Hammer actually hurt the user? I've been thinking of teaching him that instead of Leaf Storm since his Attack is higher that his Special Attack.

Also, does anyone know how well Grass Knot would work against the Psychic E4's Bronzong? I'm soloing with Torterra and I think that's going to be the one major hurtle when I get there, since Earthquake won't work.

How much does Wood Hammer actually hurt the user? I've been thinking of teaching him that instead of Leaf Storm since his Attack is higher that his Special Attack.

Also, does anyone know how well Grass Knot would work against the Psychic E4's Bronzong? I'm soloing with Torterra and I think that's going to be the one major hurtle when I get there, since Earthquake won't work.

Well, steel is strong against grass, so probably a no go. Your best bet seems to be a fire move, or barring that, use a strong water pokemon.

You could get something with gravity...(like clefairy)

Or teach a pokemon fling and equip it with a heavy metal ball to throw at brozong.

I've actually considered both tactics for getting earthquake to work since two of my stronger pokemon know it. Haven't tried them and might not go through the trouble of it, but then again...levitate is pretty damn annoying.

Or just use something else against the brozong, they're defense isn't terribly good maybe the E4 one is different.

well im new to the forum...so hi everyone...with that aside.....lets get to business..:smile:

currently looking for a thunderstone and waterstone...too lazy to dig them up...anyone up for a trade for some pokemon that they want? better not ask for legendaries...

Vr = Pearl

You could get something with gravity...(like clefairy)

Or teach a pokemon fling and equip it with a heavy metal ball to throw at brozong.

I've actually considered both tactics for getting earthquake to work since two of my stronger pokemon know it. Haven't tried them and might not go through the trouble of it, but then again...levitate is pretty damn annoying.

Or just use something else against the brozong, they're defense isn't terribly good maybe the E4 one is different.

You have to Trick\Switcheroo the Iron Orb onto Bronzong, not simply Fling it at him.

I haven't gotten as far as the battle tower yet...I'm just into the victory road.

And I was wondering...should it be worrisome that at times there's a 10 level difference between the pokemon I'm using and the ones spawning in there? The battles aren't very hard...but thats a pretty huge level difference...

No. It's not a problem as much as that you want to spend some time levelling up in there before you take on the E4. Also, if you plan on tackling it as you are now... bring a WHOLE LOT of revives and full restores... stupid medichams.....rrrr.

Oh yeah..I'm having more trouble with the machokes than the medichams, that submission really hurts x____x. I'm also finding the need for every HM under the sun in there to be extremely irritating, I have to drop a member of my team that won't get any training. because of it, I suppose I could stick him in the day care till I finish up the victory road though...