Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

The Damned

I must be the only person in the world who has lost interest in playing this game. I can't explain why either :\

Perhaps you need to focus on another game for a while. I know when I was playing, I got into a massive, 20-hour-long catching/breeding/trading/evolving session and didn't level up my main team at all. I was ready to just toss the cartridge, but then I did some more exploring and got back into it.

Then don't complete the pokedex? I think it's a huge pain in the ass and I don't even bother. I just catch the pokemon I like and focus on training my team. Just collecting pokemon is pretty damn boring if you ask me.

Oh, and I'm interested in the tourney even though I'll probably get my butt kicked right away.

I tried getting one o' dems trainer cards like some other people have and it wont show up in my signature. I saw that some people have them up there on the forums here but mine won't show up. Any help would greatly be apriciated.

Also did anyone notice that this is one of the hardest Pokemon games ever?

Tell me about it. Crasher Wave is one hell o' a guy.

I tried getting one o' dems trainer cards like some other people have and it wont show up in my signature. I saw that some people have them up there on the forums here but mine won't show up. Any help would greatly be apriciated.

Also did anyone notice that this is one of the hardest Pokemon games ever?

Tried uploading it to your own space?

...Anyone else here tend to start a Gym battle to test if they can beat it, and quit the game once it looks like a lost cause? I do that, and I'm not sure if it's wrong to do so or not.

Man, I'm such a screw-up on these kind of games.

...Anyone else here tend to start a Gym battle to test if they can beat it, and quit the game once it looks like a lost cause? I do that, and I'm not sure if it's wrong to do so or not.

Man, I'm such a screw-up on these kind of games.

I am doing that right now with the fifth Gym leader. She sucks. And she beats the snot outta me with her second Pokemon.

I am doing that right now with the fifth Gym leader. She sucks. And she beats the snot outta me with her second Pokemon.

Wow, I'm not the only one then. I agree with you, though.

Of course, I just need to find a Dark-type or something to conter her crazyness.