Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

The Damned

A friend and I were talking the other day when we realized that Nintendo really pushed it with the marketing on D/P. I mean, considering that you can't come anywhere near getting all the pokemon without first buying all the previous GBA versions is a stroke of evil genius. And one that I'm likely to fall for, too.:roll:

A friend and I were talking the other day when we realized that Nintendo really pushed it with the marketing on D/P. I mean, considering that you can't come anywhere near getting all the pokemon without first buying all the previous GBA versions is a stroke of evil genius. And one that I'm likely to fall for, too.:roll:

My brother is about to fall for it too, getting all the previous ones...

My brother is about to fall for it too, getting all the previous ones...

The thing that gets me is the fact that Sapphire and Emerald are still $35! So a friend of mine is going to get Fire Red or Leaf Green, which are at about $20, as I recall.

Also, the Union Room is absolutely worthless.

Hey, ya'll. I don't own Diamond or Pearl or I wouldn't be asking this but do any of the glitches that have been discovered in the original pokemon/ gold and silver still work in the newest games?

The glitches I'm referring to are:

1. The long-ranged trainer glitch (first available in Ceurelean City)

2. The box glitch (this just abuses a glitch in coding and can be used anytime)

3. Anything else that is of note (missingno. etc.)

Hey guys, I haven't gotten a chance to try out the trading feature yet and think now's as good as ever. I'd like my kadabra to evolve so is anyone willing to trade, then trade back? Also, some pointers on special instructions required to get setup in IRC would be appreciated. Not what you would call "computer-savvy".

EDIT

Guess I should say I probably won't be on for awhile, but I will later(maybe early to late afternoon?)

So, I hate this version of the Safari Zone and don't want to waste any more time on it.

Anyone have a Skorpi and a Carnivine they'd be willing to trade? I have most of the starters, fossils, and about half of all pokemon total, so make me an offer, if you're willing to trade with me here. :/

Well, long story short, I'm brand new to breeding, never done it before. Is there a method to breeding a particular Nature? I'm trying to get an Adamant Lucario and presently I'm up to my eyeballs in Riolu but not an Adamant one in the bunch.

For future notice, if anyone wants Riolu, I'd be happy to trade when I get my wireless network working.

So, I hate this version of the Safari Zone and don't want to waste any more time on it.

Anyone have a Skorpi and a Carnivine they'd be willing to trade? I have most of the starters, fossils, and about half of all pokemon total, so make me an offer, if you're willing to trade with me here. :/

i'd be happy to give you them for w/e u wanna give me just pm me I can do it on someday =P just pm me i'll see what I can do I am the guy who will give away any pokemon if u are nice =)