Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

The Damned

You guys have to understand that when they say there's a 12.5% chance of a female, they doesn't mean that you will get one 12.5% of the time.

For each time you try for a female, you have only 1 12.5% chance. And the next time, you still only have a 12.5% chance. Carry this on for two hundred times, and you still might only get one or two females.

Heh. I understand that too well, actually. (Math is my major.)

However, the chances of getting 20 males and not a single female when there's a probability of 12.5% of getting a female every time you breed, is roughly 7%. Of course, that's before you start. Once I hit 19 males, there was an 87.5% chance the 20th would be male as well.

I just got my diamond about two weeks ago. I have three badges and I have absolutely no clue where to go. No, seriously...

***Kinda need some help...***

Edit: Veilstone is as far as I got. One of the roads nearby is blocked by a mob of Psyducks.

The Psyducks won't be cleared out for a while.

You're looking for Gym Leader Crasher Wake. I believe he's in the town in the middle-south area of the map.

Gamefaqs is your best bet for more detailed help, though.

The Psyducks won't be cleared out for a while.

You're looking for Gym Leader Crasher Wake. I believe he's in the town in the middle-south area of the map.

Gamefaqs is your best bet for more detailed help, though.

That's all that I needed to know. Thanks a lot. I wasn't sure if I needed to backtrack someplace for some nameless item that has to do with those Psyducks. I just wasn't sure and I needed just a quick-reference as to are they important right now.

Ok, someone tell me the max/min power of moves such as Grass Knot, natural gift, and Gyro Ball!

I know Return/Frustration has a max of 102...

Again, Gamefaqs. Really, in the time it would take you to wait, you could have just gone there, looked it up, and found out for yourself. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but it's just easier and quicker.

They damn well better. I'm not driving eight hours to the nearest US Toys R Us store again.

Although, I did score all those Mews, so it wasn't too bad. And that one guy who didn't believe I was from Canada kept asking me what it's like there. "Is it really that cold?" "Is it true that weed is legal there?" "Do you actually have the government pay for hospital bills?"

Fucking good times, man...

"Is it true that weed is legal there?" "Do you actually have the government pay for hospital bills?"

I swear Im movin to Canada one day......

One another note, does anyone know how the contest scoring for the visual section works? Do the accessories/themes actually have significant effect, or is it solely on the pokemon's contest stats? Ive seen a lot of conflicting information about this on gamefaqs and other sites.

• 5 weeks later...