Pokémon Diamond/Pearl *FRIEND CODES IN CLANOCR THREAD*

The Damned

Graaaaaah... now you tempt me with hopes of legit movie Darkrai.

Maybe once my router's speaking with my Nintendo hardware once more I could hit up Smogon if you're fresh out of extras. People there tend to have all kinds of junk... for a high price :/

A great place to go to set up these kinds of trades is serebii.net. Check out the chatroom there; you can have a group chat or a 1-1 chat, so if, for example, we were to set up some trades here we could go there, find each other and get the 1-1 trades going.

A great place to go to set up these kinds of trades is serebii.net. Check out the chatroom there; you can have a group chat or a 1-1 chat, so if, for example, we were to set up some trades here we could go there, find each other and get the 1-1 trades going.

I used to go to Serebii to trade there, buit the seconf you try to offer Darkrai there you get kicked. I'm conviced that Serebii is convinced that he lives in a magical world where Japan Event Pokemon don't exist.

Long story short Serebii blows.

EDIT OF SUPER PROPORTIONS: I don't need anything for the Darkrai. They were free in the theatre and I am passing those savings onto you!!

I used to go to Serebii to trade there, buit the seconf you try to offer Darkrai there you get kicked. I'm conviced that Serebii is convinced that he lives in a magical world where Japan Event Pokemon don't exist.

Long story short Serebii blows.

EDIT OF SUPER PROPORTIONS: I don't need anything for the Darkrai. They were free in the theatre and I am passing those savings onto you!!

Lol, yeah, I got kicked a few times for strange reasons, like asking when the darkrai event was. They just have a computer system in place that kicks you if you mention the magic words, lol.

Although, you can talk about them in the private chats.

First screenshots of Pokemon Platinum have been released (not scan of the Coro Coro):

poke02.jpg

taken from: NeoGAF

Is that a Giraquaza?

Did you want a Darkrai Jay? If so just IM me and I will be happy to oblige. As for the Shaymin, you'll have to wait until July 19thish for one.

To Overflow: Total resentment. I can't count how many times I have been kicked for using a pound (#) sign or said Darkrai.

Official International Pokemon Tourney!

Well, if by "international", you mean "only Japan and the US, screw the rest of the world,", then yes.

http://showdown.pokemon.com/

Only US residents and Japanese residents can enter. Which sucks for Canada, Europe, South America and Australia. Oh, and any other place where there are people that play and want to take a shot at the grand prize, a week in New York or Tokyo.

Fuck you, Pokemon Company.

I suspect that this will go sort of like the last big official tourney. Skarm kicked ass right up until the last round of the finals, because someone used Fly on a Rayquazza.

Incidentally, most Japanese players don't bother with EV training and seem to ignore Natures. So I expect there to be a massive one-sided US win.

Incidentally, most Japanese players don't bother with EV training and seem to ignore Natures.

I lived in Japan for all of July 2004, and I can vouch for this firsthand. Hell, one guy let me borrow his Fire Red, start it over, trade all the stuff to my Leaf Green and just start it back over for him while I was there.

You think hardcore Pokemon players are rare geeks in the US? Well, they are. The problem is that the US is a big, big country, and Japan isn't. That's why it's rare to see "pro" Japanese Pokemon players.

That's amusing. I always see Japan as having more of the ultimate hard core fanbase willing to learn their favorite game as a science.

I guess Pocket Monsters just doesn't bring out the "Must show computer program it is plaything!" in them.

Case in Point: I battled this one d00d who had an entire team of Pikachus cause he thought they were awesome.

I think he was a little bit gay...

So basically a pokefan incarnate? Or like those characters that dress like a pikachu only to turn out to be humans that want to challenge you?

I guess you don't need to start worrying till ninjas start to show up...