Yet another Gerudo mix

Isakill

Well what all thats in there is plucked! and FLslayer.. which I can almost never get to sound right. I'm planning to switch them around some more since I have the Slayer2 VSTi now. My wife has me working on other stuff musically so I havn't been able to re-vamp it yet.

:banghead:

gotta get rid of that phone tone thing in the background

Which one? the plucked that's almost constant? or the brass synth that I threw in there?

and the reason the drums stop after 2 minutes is because originally this song was going to be my daughter's majorette (baton twirling) song for festival. She's not going into the majorettes so I thought i'd share it on here.

FL Slayer and plucked strings are never a really good idea. Both are just some awful and useless presets which people should never use. You can find better sounds in many places on the web, or start creating your own.

And this is my main issue with this track. All instruments inserted here are as far as lame. The drum work is too quiet and dry. There is a bad use of that brass lead as a pad. The bass line is a bit rough too. Nothing creative in the arrangement. Do you really know what a ReMix is? This is basically the original with sample changes, repetitive tunes and a mediocre stereo field.

You can put more effort to it if you want it better. It needs a lot of work to turn into something cool.

FL Slayer and plucked strings are never a really good idea. Both are just some awful and useless presets which people should never use. You can find better sounds in many places on the web, or start creating your own.

And this is my main issue with this track. All instruments inserted here are as far as lame. The drum work is too quiet and dry. There is a bad use of that brass lead as a pad. The bass line is a bit rough too. Nothing creative in the arrangement. Do you really know what a ReMix is? This is basically the original with sample changes, repetitive tunes and a mediocre stereo field.

You can put more effort to it if you want it better. It needs a lot of work to turn into something cool.

Technically, its called a "rearangement" now :P