What 3D RPG music do you think is the best?

Azure Prower

...Or even good enough to listen to.

You don't have to list one even. I have heard some awesome tracks from the game Sudeki and even Fable has some nice ones to listen to. I usually mix them with some music from OCremix as I play online 3dMMORPGs as their music tends to get repetitive after a while. Music from 2d rpgs seem a bit too dated and doesn't fit how ever.

So what music do you like from any 3d RPG? I'm looking for some ideas for some music to listen to.

A well-timed topic as I had only decided about 2 weeks ago that my all-time favorite soundtrack to ANY game is Star Ocean 3's. Motoi Sakuraba has been kicking my ass ever since Star Ocean 2. When the 3rd one came out I heard that and it was just like the second Star Ocean soundtrack for me in the way that it had tons of freaking good music and a small handfull of tracks that just totally blow me away. I don't know, it's something about his crazy, keyboard-filled modern rock dungeon music combined with freaking dramatic town themes that just has my number. Plus there are his sweet hip hoppy and heavy metally tracks that come out once in a while. I think I've explained myself enough. I hope it generates some conversation. ^_^

'3D RPG' is such a redundant definition. It's not like the third dimension actually adds much to the genre that 2D can't do.

..Oh, and the inevitable

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2360

On the 3d part, I beg to differ. I've put a track from a 2d rpg while playing a 3d one and the depth does not match. Sure it was great for the 2d aspect, but there is a quality that matches the dimension.

As for the "no favorites" thread rule. I'll just reword the first post to avoid that.

On the 3d part, I beg to differ. I've put a track from a 2d rpg while playing a 3d one and the depth does not match. Sure it was great for the 2d aspect, but there is a quality that matches the dimension.

Er.. it doesn't suddenly gives the composer special superhuman abilities. There's no link there.