Banjo-Tooie: 'Gruntie's Industries'

Amesuki

Not familiar with the original, but this is pretty cool. The drumwork is fantastic - are you using loops or did you program them? Overall production is good, clear and crisp. Some of the synth sounds and sequences are a little irritating after a while, though. More filter automation and variation in the patterns would help. It's hard to judge the overall impact of the song from just this snippet, but this sounds like a great start. I can't comment on the quality of the arrangement, though.

This is cool, but it feels like everything is going on all cylinders at once from start to finish, which I'm pretty sure is creating the tedium that electric concerto was experiencing. Much like one can't appreciate light without dark, we can't appreciate the "in your face" bits if there's no breakdowns or lulls in the "action!"

Keep it up--I think this could be super-dandy.

I understand. I've think its too much and too loud. Thanks for your tips of dumbbing it down. I've not much experence in Remixing, but I do for Piano. XD Anyway yearh, tis hard remixing game music for me age! ( I had to add it in).

Thankies guys! I'll work on it and post it up again soon.

I understand. I've think its too much and too loud. Thanks for your tips of dumbbing it down. I've not much experence in Remixing, but I do for Piano. XD Anyway yearh, tis hard remixing game music for me age! ( I had to add it in).

Thankies guys! I'll work on it and post it up again soon.

Yeah, I feel your pain. Getting the right notes is one thing. Making them unique (and your own compositon) is another. THEN comes the humanization and oh god - all the other crap that goes into it. This is really good though :D