Blizzard is making a "next gen MMO".

Bigfoot

What Blizzard game could I give a shit about... Lost Vikings Online, maybe.

Warcraft is dead to me since Warcraft II. Starcraft sucked. Diablo team is mostly gone.

Blizzard is the George Lucas of gaming. Starcraft, Warcraft III, and Wo... (barf, I won't even call it Warcraft) raped my childhood. :(

Warcraft is dead to me since Warcraft II. Starcraft sucked. Diablo team is mostly gone.

Blizzard is the George Lucas of gaming. Starcraft, Warcraft III, and Wo... (barf, I won't even call it Warcraft) raped my childhood. :(

You are posting in this thread because...?

I mean, if you're going to troll, at least concoct half-assed, only semi-ignorant rationalizations for your retarded dismissals of pretty thoroughly and justifiably acclaimed games like Injin would.

So...has anyone claimed this lost baby?

He dosen't have a pacifier and his crying is grating.

I don't see the RTS part here. Make the ship combat like an RTS and you got it.

Eve ship combat is basically massive scale RTS except instead of one mind you got everyone working together. You can micromanage and pilot your own ship or if you are the leader of a decent size alliance be able to command a fleet of ships and use them over many ways depending on where you are in the game it is very much like an RTS a constant interactive RTS where the AI is as deadly as the human mind. For it is the human mind.

So...has anyone claimed this lost baby?

He dosen't have a pacifier and his crying is grating.

Wait until he starts claiming that Warhammer: Age of Reckoning will utterly "destroy" World of Warcraft.

THEN we came flame him with logic.

Eve ship combat is basically massive scale RTS except instead of one mind you got everyone working together. You can micromanage and pilot your own ship or if you are the leader of a decent size alliance be able to command a fleet of ships and use them over many ways depending on where you are in the game it is very much like an RTS a constant interactive RTS where the AI is as deadly as the human mind. For it is the human mind.

By that definition, WoW's 6000000000-player instances are RTSs too.

By that definition, WoW's 6000000000-player instances are RTSs too.

Hmmm...

Are you using the penis number conversion?

Because 40 (a number which is for older raid instances, now the max is 25) is a lot smaller than 6000000000.

But I guess, since you are bashing, logic is not important. Go on, you uneducated geek, continue your bashing. Ignorance and stupidity really beats respect. And to show I understand your point of view, I will show no respect for you.

Hmmm...

Because 40 (a number which is for older raid instances, now the max is 25) is a lot smaller than 6000000000.

But I guess, since you are bashing, logic is not important. Go on, you uneducated geek, continue your bashing. Ignorance and stupidity really beats respect. And to show I understand your point of view, I will show no respect for you.

finnaly!

seriously CE...don't bash on other people's game of choice..it makes you look like a dirty forum troll

Hmmm...

Oh go whine somewhere else you cripple. Can't you even detect sarcasm?

And it's "finally" rudd.

Oh and yeah, I consider Guild Wars substancially better then WoW. It's still crappy, but it's better then WoW. And in case you weren't being sarcastic (the concept seems to confuse you) if you can't leave a city without being in a group of 5 in Guild Wars, well, you pretty much suck.