ORC103 - Not The Last Starfighter - RESULTS!

analoq

Hey, what am minute! It changes - it actually counts down! Wow, I'm impressed :D

you're not playing with kids here, this is analoq! (:

and yeah, a minute & a half is fine. go submit it.

Heeey, I thought the deadline was now? I must have been fooled by the timezones.. According to analoq's counter it's still time left ;o

Didn't make a mastering becouse I thought it was too late, would it be okay if I delete my entry, do some masteringwork and upload the track again?

sure. if you're logged in, you should be able to delete your own entry and resubmit it with no problems.

Yeah I'm def liking how you can see who voted. Good idea.

Also on my entry I swear it's playing at a lower tempo when I stream it off of the webpage...I don't know it's the same time and all but it obviously sounds slower. Could it be that my mp3 is 4800 instead of 4100 and the streaming player only plays files at 4100. Hence it is playing it slower because is playing a different sample rate than normally intended?

Besides that crap lots of good entries dudes.:grin:

Once I've clicked the flash player to stream I have to set my focus on another tab before I can type in the Reasoning text-box

the hotkeys don't interfere for me on FireFox or Safari, but i've disabled them anyways. hope that helps your issue.

Could it be that my mp3 is 4800 instead of 4100 and the streaming player only plays files at 4100

yup. it's a known-issue beyond my control. you should always use 44.1 anyway; mp3 codecs are optimized for it. you may actually lessen the quality of your music by using 48. send me your mix in 44.1 and i'll remedy this quickly.

cheers.