FL7 Hiss of Death

I'm having this problem when using Fruity Loops 7 Producer Edition where the program will put in this hissing noise. Its random, too. When I'm just tweaking things, or i'm playing something back, or i'm exporting, its always fading in and out. The main thing I'm angry about is that when I export my music, the hiss is randomly placed on there, as well. Is this some sort of bug or what? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks a million for all your help.

To solve the problem, either identify which plugin(s) is causing the hissing and stop using it all together or obtain the full version of the plugin(s) in question.

The demo plugins likely to be causing the trouble are PoiZone, ToxicIII or Sytrus. At least, they were with me when I first got FL7.

Hope this helps.

To solve the problem, either identify which plugin(s) is causing the hissing and stop using it all together or obtain the full version of the plugin(s) in question.

The demo plugins likely to be causing the trouble are PoiZone, ToxicIII or Sytrus. At least, they were with me when I first got FL7.

Hope this helps.

As far as I know, only Poizone and Toxic III demo cause a hiss. I have the same problem since I'm running a trial version of FL7.

don't link to your music in these threads. link to them elsewhere, like the wip forums. that's the point. and if you're going to link to something, use a filehost that doesn't expire in a week. maybe use correct grammer, too, that'd help.

sytrus causes a hiss every 90 seconds, too.

assuming you didn't purchase poizone and toxic III, just buy them and you'll not have a problem any more. i just avoid them and use other plugins that do the same thing. there's so many free vsts out there that it's easy to find one that does all that those buyable ones do. mostly those expensive vsts are just easier ways to do stuff that you could easily do with, say, the 3xOSC and some plugins and a little routing, or something like that. that's all they are, just wave generators with filters and effects stuck on them. all that really matters is whether they're additive or subtractive synthesis.

assuming you didn't purchase poizone and toxic III, just buy them and you'll not have a problem any more. i just avoid them and use other plugins that do the same thing. there's so many free vsts out there that it's easy to find one that does all that those buyable ones do. mostly those expensive vsts are just easier ways to do stuff that you could easily do with, say, the 3xOSC and some plugins and a little routing, or something like that. that's all they are, just wave generators with filters and effects stuck on them. all that really matters is whether they're additive or subtractive synthesis.

Agreed. In fact, a lot of the presets on Sytrus sound worse than a lot of free vsts. They must have just bundled a load of presets in there to fill up the space. I mean, it's not exactly mind-blowing stuff for the amount of money you pay for it, is it?

Plus, there's so many presets in there that it's easy for you to get lazy and make the vst do all the work for you. At least with limited, free synths you have to work harder to get the exact sound you want and not just settle on whatever you happen to click on first.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having the same problem. I'm eventually going to buy all the demos that I want. Though I'd like some suggestions before I do so. At the very least, I'll buy the Soundfont player as I have some really good soundfonts that I can use.

Yeah, its stupid that they do that, it's probably so you can't make money off of their demo versions, cuz no1 wants to buy music with a hiss. But its ironic, cuz no1 here really intends to make money off of making music here.

FL Studio wasn't written just for the video game remixing community :) ImageLine has to prevent their interests from being abused by everyone, not just us.