Final episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy

Black Mage

slide down the slope

slide down the slope

slide down the slope....

And it isn't over over, there is still going to be a movie that closes the show out.

That and another season that was confirmed a while ago.

Really? Huh...so says Wikipedia. Odd, I could have sworn CN was toting this as the final episode. Danny Antonucci even said so, or at least I thought. :shock:

Oh well, I won't complain if there's more to come!

Oh, and I think it was "Slide on the soap," a favorite Ed moment.

Good riddance. Hated this show ever since its first episode. Have only caught a few of them of course, but never enjoyed one. A perfect example of how terrible mainstream cartoons have become.. I think I'm going to go watch some Centurions or TMNT90s.

When were cartoons NOT mainstream? Were there a bunch of elitist small children at some point????

Good riddance. Hated this show ever since its first episode. Have only caught a few of them of course, but never enjoyed one. A perfect example of how terrible mainstream cartoons have become.. I think I'm going to go watch some Centurions or TMNT90s.

I think thats fair to say, Ed Edd n Eddy was pretty poor to begin with and it took a while before it got good - but damn..... once it got over that hill.....

When were cartoons NOT mainstream? Were there a bunch of elitist small children at some point????

Just like the people who complain about the Transformers movie not being faithful to the original story/stories of the 80's cartoon. Transformers (from what I've heard) was a toyline, then a tv series...

I missed it, sadly. And I feel a little bad about it. I've been a fan since the beginning. Glad to hear it was pretty good, though.

Admittedly, the last season wasn't as funny, I think. It shows some development of the characters which is nice, but the growing divide between Edd and Eddy and the lack of comraderie between them seemed to detract from the dynamic somewhat.

Though, I must say I appreciated the growing surreal kind of humor that the show had as it aged. I will miss that.

Really? Huh...so says Wikipedia. Odd, I could have sworn CN was toting this as the final episode. Danny Antonucci even said so, or at least I thought. :shock:

Oh well, I won't complain if there's more to come!

Oh, and I think it was "Slide on the soap," a favorite Ed moment.

Well, the whole marathon had a preview for Cartoon Network, INVADED. Which includes a new episode of Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. It starts on Friday with Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and I think the Ed, Edd 'n Eddy episode is next week.