My first release!

binster

Ello all!

I thought I'd give you all a heads up on my first ever commercial release.

I posted a track up last year, called Survival Instinct. Well, it's just come out on vinyl, backed with two top dollar remixes.

For details on how to buy the single, click here.

I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me with my WIPs over the years, with special mention to EazyP, Ellywu2, Gamebox, GrayLightning, Liontamer, SGX and lots more that I'm sure I've forgotten. The OCR community is such a great creative field, and I intend to keep my finger in the remix pie :)

Cheers all!

Binster (AKA Dr.Awkward)

Ello all!

I thought I'd give you all a heads up on my first ever commercial release.

I posted a track up last year, called Survival Instinct. Well, it's just come out on vinyl, backed with two top dollar remixes.

For details on how to buy the single, click here.

I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me with my WIPs over the years, with special mention to EazyP, Ellywu2, Gamebox, GrayLightning, Liontamer, SGX and lots more that I'm sure I've forgotten. The OCR community is such a great creative field, and I intend to keep my finger in the remix pie :)

Cheers all!

Binster (AKA Dr.Awkward)

awesome dude. Your stuff is always well done, so I'm going to download this once the digital downloads are up.

Cheers fellers! Even though the downloads aren't available to buy yet, it's worth having a listen to the remixes (you can hear them on the following link).

http://www.myspace.com/reconnectrecordings

The Refunk one's been described as a "dancefloor destroyer" and tghe Jariten one's a superb melodic take on the original, but with meaty drums aplenty.

Mentalness :)

Binstertastic!

You truly are everything that is nu-skool breaks binster :) congratulations!

Speaking of which i've got a mate who DJ's up in nottingham who plays nu-skool breaks who goes by the name of kid chameleon. Erm i think he does something to do with Ambush or something like that. Can't believe i haven't spoken to him before about you but i'll drop him a line.