weak month

2 entried

im tired

pm me your favorite of the two by the 29th

Ninja-san

The Lone Gunman

-----------------------------------

FAC11

Welcome to the May edition of OCR's "official" Fan Art Competition (FAC).

All previous contest entries can be found here. Thanks to MiamiGuy for setting that up and maintaining it.

If your unfamiliar with FAC then please refer to the next post that contains all rules and regulations.

As you know the winner of last months FAC gets the privilege of choosing this month's theme. Don't ask what happened last month, because I don't even know, but somehow I won. My favorite DS game is Phoenix Wright so here ya go.

Here's a link to the wikipedia article since not all may have played this insanely awesome game.

PM me all entries by:

May 23rd

Alright! Lets get started!

Support this thread by wearing one of these:

fan0hu1.png

fan1zs2.png

fan2sd1.png

FAQ

What is the Fan Art Competition?

The Fan Art Competition is a monthly event where artists create some form of art based on a certain theme.

What is the theme?

The theme is decided by the winner of the previous months competition and must be video game related.

What if I don't know much about the theme?

Information resources are provided in the first post of the thread.

Who can submit art?

Anyone

What are my restrictions?

You are allowed to submit one entry, but other than that there are no restrictions. There are no size, quality, image size restrictions.

Who decides the winner?

OCR of course, the whole community votes on it.

How does voting work?

On the day after the deadline I will make a post that displays all of the art submitted. Then users will be allowed to see every entry and decide which three they like the best, in order. Afterwhich they will send me a PM with their vote and maybe a few comments about the contest. They must do so in the announced voting period. If not then they fail at voting.

When and how do we see the results?

After the voting period is over I will count the results and figure out which peice has the most points. When voting the voter sends in their top three favorite peices. The one they like the most is worth 3 points, the second 2 points and the third 1 point.

If I enter the contest can I vote?

Yes, and voting for yourself is allowed if you REALLY wanna.

Once the points have been counted I will send a happy PM to the winner that tells them that they one and explains how they are to choose the next months theme. *deep breath* Once I get a PM back I will post the results and artists choice for the next months theme.

Rules and Regulations!

1) Any art submitted must be based off of the months theme.

2) No P0rn.

3) Your entry must be created within the month. It cannot have been something you've created in the past or partially finished prior to the announcement of the theme.

4) All entries must be 100% your work. Simply altering something created by someone else may be cool, but is not allowed as an entry.

So we got beaten by a 2 mins worth of work MSPaint entry? This totally proves that anyone really got a chance to win in this, as crazy and improbable as it seems. I'll keep that shadow of a doubt regarding the results, but picking Phoenix Wright makes me very happy.

I won't have time to enter this before school ends, so don't expect to hear any entry-related info from me until the 20th. This shall be interesting >:3

so i am assuming not a ton of people have played this

if so i am sorry for two reasons

that this months compo is not a game many people have played

that you havent played these incredibly awesome games

I have completed both games but never heard a single sound from either as I rarely have sound on my DS. I won't enter this round but I can post some art I did a while back:

20070107kirbyobjectionsfk2.png

Kirby version of Phoenix Wright

what ever happend to the Kriby thread?

Any idea I can think of is some variation on that pose, and it just seems lame to me :-(

You could make a court case scene ro something. If i wasnt doing a sculpture or we could do mulitple drawings i so would have Wright Duking it out with Harvey Birdman. That could be your idea.