FAC - Fan Art Competition 11: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [VOTING RESULTS]

atmuh

Well I did play through Justice For All recently; never thought that this set of the Fanart competition might struggle in spite of the fanbase this game has out here. Regardless, I'll make my vote.

Once I'm back home I'll start participating in these things more often. If I need to show a sample of what I can do, here's something cooked up from several months back. I think from that alone, I can come to a conclusion that attorneys are tough cookies to draw.

Well, as the current PRC host, I can safely say that the personnel that have been associated with that contest have been more or less stating the same thing for the past several months. We did find a way out of the pickle thanks to analoq and a subserver at ThaSauce, though how it could work for a competition that's not necessarily relating to remixing is beyond me.

Nevertheless, do you think there could be a way for Atma to find an outside source to help promote the competition? With the way I see it, odds are the threads in the competitions forum would never show up on the OCR front page sometime soon alongside with the other main thread links. At least, that's how I feel about it.

I didn't expect the winner would be!

Congratulations,!

[Edit]

Maybe if we could get forum in the Annoucements just stating each month when theres a competion or when one ends?

That's a good idea. One announcement with both the winner and the new comp's theme, to save time and space.

[Edit]

Woah, WOAH! I just re-read Ninja-san's post and realized it made no sense! "get forum in the Annoucements"? "competion"? My mind is being boggled!