can't think of a good name for it. The Artist Should

be RemixFanatic becuz i like the sound of it, and all

my remixes from now on will be by that name. Most

important of all i'm going to give you the URL to the

file. Now keep in mind, this is my first remix and i'm

not expecting it took make it all the way to be

posted.

Well here it is...

Theirs a pretty annopying intrument in it...

I almost died with shock, disgust, and laughter at THAT 'instrument'. (Edit: the nasty synth clips at all frequencies. If some poor fool listened to this on headphones, they would be killed.)

Hahahahahahaha, now it's on it's own!!!!

This is some kinda joke. Blantantly. This can't even be real. Someone is obviously taking the piss.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!!

You know what, this is sooo bad, I'm keeping this. Oh my GOD!!! I am in tears as I type this. I am laughing soooo hard.

OH helli belli NOOOOOOO. This is just essentially bad.

I almost died with shock, disgust, and laughter at THAT 'instrument'. (Edit: the nasty synth clips at all frequencies. If some poor fool listened to this on headphones, they would be killed.)

Hahahahahahaha, now it's on it's own!!!!

This is some kinda joke. Blantantly. This can't even be real. Someone is obviously taking the piss.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!!!

You know what, this is sooo bad, I'm keeping this. Oh my GOD!!! I am in tears as I type this. I am laughing soooo hard.

OH helli belli NOOOOOOO. This is just essentially bad.

Alrighty, now - remember that we're trying to remain civil. Possibly should have used the form response rather than forward to judges . . . let's see what a couple others say.

Ok guys, now, remember we're not trying to give people nightmares or question their worth as human beings - if a mix is clearly lacking, let's try to be a bit more helpful in the future. I do agree it would take a lot of work for this or anything like it to qualify, but specifics would still be helpful.

Okay, I've said my piece :)

Malcos man, your comments had me rollin' :D. I can just picture you doubled over the keyboard crackin' up. And you know what? I was the poor fool listening to this with headphones! 8O.

And rob1, that was funnier than shit. "can't vote cause I'm dead" HA!

Okay here goes:

No. Specifics? If I have to lower my winamp volume 85% after 27 seconds into the song, that's a huge problem.

I'm agree with Malcos. This has to be a joke or something.

You don't do ID3 tags because you don't have software to do so? You have remixing software, but you don't have software (read: Winamp) to fix your ID3 tags?

Let's not forget the submissions violations. Lazy or not, you're still supposed to fill in the ID3's AND give your mix a name. Don't leave it up to me, because I'll name it something you can't say in church. Not to mention that he TELLS us that there's an annoying instrument in there. If it's so annoying, why'd you put it in there? And lastly there's the quality. 96kbps?

C'mon. Doesn't this seem suspect to you?