Selling audio interface + sound card

Don't have a use for theme anymore. First item is a Digidesign Mbox 2, which is a USB audio interface that also runs Pro Tools 7 LE. Great way to get into the Pro Tools world, the interface itself is high quality also with good mic pres. New this is about $450, I'll let it go for $275+ship to anyone on OCR.

Second item is a Creamware Luna II soundcard. This was originally owned by bLiNd and used for many of his mixes, so it's got some novelty value if nothing else ;) It's a PCI soundcard (half size) with DSP chips, so not only can it do some crazy routings, but it also runs powerful plugins on the DSP chips rather than the host processor of your computer. Included are a buttload of plugs, including OptiMaster, PSY-Q, and Vinco, each of which are $200. I'll let the whole deal go for $300+ship which is a steal considering well over $1k was invested initially.

Help a noob out.

Second item is a Creamware Luna II soundcard. This was originally owned by bLiNd and used for many of his mixes, so it's got some novelty value if nothing else ;)

What kind of funky fresh things did he do?

It's a PCI soundcard (half size) with DSP chips, so not only can it do some crazy routings,/QUOTE]

Huh? Explain. I mean, I know what it means to route something, but...

but it also runs powerful plugins on the DSP chips rather than the host processor of your computer. Included are a buttload of plugs, including OptiMaster, PSY-Q, and Vinco, each of which are $200. I'll let the whole deal go for $300+ship which is a steal considering well over $1k was invested initially.

Plugs? For what?