OCR00733 - *YES* Chrono Trigger 'What Hath Thou Done with This'

djpretzel

That is my new link for my song, I had to do the whole underscore thing to get it working for my friends, so I was thinking maybe that's why you haven't emailed me back with comments about this song yet....

-Paul... erehm... I mean Vicks Cornatto....

note: I think we'd need a higher quality version if we wanted to post, but please evaluate based off what he gave us (actually sounded pretty good to me)

Well, I think the samples need better quality (they sound a bit harsh and thin now), but other than that I like this arrangement. It's formula techno for most of it, but there are some interesting ideas as well. Vote: YES

BTW, there's a high quality (128 kbit) version of this at VGmix. Go to http://www.vgmix.com/songview.php?songid=883 .

I'm don't like the lead. Not at all. It's just sickly sounding, kinda breathy/whiny. Although 0:43 brings something a bit better. It's catchy, although if it's supposed to be a dance tune it needs more bass. Way more. It makes it sound empty.

Okay, it's 1:50 now, and I'm getting sick of the lead. It was whiny. Now it's 2:05 though, and this piano thing is pretty cool. Oh there's that weird synth thing again, it's not quite annoying, but it verges on it. Ew, around 2:45 i was hearing something that sounded like mp3 click, yucky. Okay overall, I liked the arrangement, but I think this mix could benefit from a sample overhaul, and the it needs to be given a nice strong bass line.

Vote: No