Donkey Kong Country 3

watkinzez

I'm sure we know what Aquatic Ambience sounds like by now thank you very much.

Come on, this soundtrack was just as good as the other two. Mill Fever! Mill Fever!

Wait, which version of DKC3 are we talking about here?

I rate them equally overall, but they're quite different. The main reason I asked which version though is that I thought Mill Fever SNES wasn't that great, while the GBA Mill Fever was awesome. Again, they're not that similar.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the SNES DKC3 soundtrack far more than the GBA one. It was just so much more atmospheric and awesome. In the GBA version, the songs didn't really seem to fit the environments somehow. I'll agree that the Mill theme in the GBA version was great, but I also really liked the SNES song for that area. My favorites on the SNES were the waterfall level theme and the canyon theme. If I ever get into doing remixes as a break from all these originals I've been working on, I may work on DKC3 a bit as it's very unloved, and I'd ALMOST say the soundtrack is better at times than stuff found on the other two - but the other two just have that nostalgia. Overall, probably DKC2's soundtrack was best.

I thought the post were about Mill Fever Remix (I dunno why they call "Mill fever", the level is namely "Murky Mill" or "Doorstop Dash"...

DKL3 levels' names are more funny cos they mention movies, songs or brands (i.e Koco Channel, Total Rekoil, Miller Instinct...)!

Seriously. I could try with a Water Level mix, blendind DKC3 and DKL3 ambiances. It's what I thought when I listened to that. :-P

I thought the post were about Mill Fever Remix (I dunno why they call "Mill fever", the level is namely "Murky Mill" or "Doorstop Dash"...

DKL3 levels' names are more funny cos they mention movies, songs or brands (i.e Koco Channel, Total Rekoil, Miller Instinct...)!

Mill Fever is the name of the track in the soundtest.

• 3 weeks later...