HailFire Inferno

Amesuki

Mp3 Remix: http://www.poob.org/HailFire%20Inferno.mp3

I've been working on two Remixes, the other one is the Grunty Industries. I'm still re-touching that one. I just finished this Remix, of my favourtie music in the game. I've used the same method to rip the music notes made my own midi, and used FL to generate some tunes. I've made the drumloops, so it fits with the 1st beat in the bar, to give it some power. I've built up the music, added different parts. I used a Trumpet, to make some tie in with-in the game to make it sound more "nice".

Here is the original to compare: http://www.poob.org/Hailfire%20Peaks%20Lava%20Side.mp3

(Just hopes it goodish quality, me wants a remix in OC Remix!)

Nice. I'd say that its definately worth a shot with submitting this rearrangement. But I don't know the original tune, so I'm unsure if this is too close to the source material or not. It's pretty clean, hardly any blurring of instriments and such. But I'm not a good remixer (yet), nor am I a judge. So submit it and get some feedback from those elitist SOB's (lol, jk Liontamer, Zircon, Pixietricks etc. Don't hit me X_x). Good luck dude :D

Its sounds pretty good so far; one thing I noticed is that a lot of the synths you use preserve the quirky, cheesy feel of the original. This is a completely stylistic suggestion, but I think you could benefit from using more industrial sounding-leads and other synths. It would definitely compliment your drums in a lot of areas. Also work on filling the soundscape more.

Its sounds pretty good so far; one thing I noticed is that a lot of the synths you use preserve the quirky, cheesy feel of the original. This is a completely stylistic suggestion, but I think you could benefit from using more industrial sounding-leads and other synths. It would definitely compliment your drums in a lot of areas. Also work on filling the soundscape more.

I concur, this would definately sound BADASS, if it was industrial and with a touch of techno :P (but that'd be pretty hard to do lol).