Ideal wireless router for DS/Wii?

The Damned

Nintendo's WiFi site says that the Linksys WRT54G is pretty much as good as it gets for getting your DS online. But what about the Wii? I think they both use the same wireless protocols, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone verify this? Or if not, can anyone recommend a wireless router that is both DS and Wii compatible?

I have a WRT54GS that uses WEP encryption and a custom DDWRT firmware, and it works flawlessly for the Wii and DS.

The regular firmware works for the game consoles, but it has an issue with dropping signals when torrenting things.

Uh..they make those USB Key-type routers especially for the DS and Wii. I got one a while back, and it's been working great.

*shrug*

As I've explained several times in various other threads, my Nintendo WiFi Adapter is useless to me. Nintendo hasn't gotten off their asses and made proper drivers for Windows XP 64-bit Edition.

And unless they do it within the next couple of days, I'm just going to sell the thing.

In fact, anyone want a Nintendo USB WiFi Adapter?

[quote name=''[\(-_-)/];268709']I have a WRT54GS that uses WEP encryption and a custom DDWRT firmware' date=' and it works flawlessly for the Wii and DS.

The regular firmware works for the game consoles, but it has an issue with dropping signals when torrenting things.[/quote']

Thanks. I think that Best Buy card gift card is about to come in handy...