Square-Enix Announcements and Party (May 12-13 infor thread)

NeoForte

hearing bad lag problems on fft worse than ff6 ps1 version

good for us americans IF we get it cause they usually fix this shit before it hits us

for god sakes i hope they bring it here

bastards more than likely wont though

mother 3 all over again

I believe FFT PSP is coming to America. There is no reason not to when it is one of the US's most popular titles (heck we are getting FFI and II PSP).

Anyway The Last Remnant looks freaking awesome!

Screen1

Screen2

Screen3

Images from Xboxyde and Game Life

I hoping Square will put Chrono trigger up for vitual console download. Im happy to see a FF4 remake but at the same time i hate that chibi look like 3 had. In fact im getting annoyed with these remakes all together. Just spend some time making a decent game for once.

I hoping Square will put Chrono trigger up for vitual console download. Im happy to see a FF4 remake but at the same time i hate that chibi look like 3 had. In fact im getting annoyed with these remakes all together. Just spend some time making a decent game for once.

They've been riding the Final Fantasy train for so long, they forgot how to make a fresh, new game.

(Of course I joke.)

For fans of FFXI (me included), new expansion has been announced.

Confirmed!!!

Parasite Eve 3 Mobile

Kingdom Hearts unvieling at TGS

FFXIII and Versus XIII trailers same as Jump Feista but with a few new scenes.

FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania announced (damn it SE, just announce the real freaking thing >< )

Honestly, stuff like this combined with the quality of their titles like FFXII make me think that they company is in some trouble internally, so they're sticking with things that they know consumers will eat up like candy.

Honestly, stuff like this combined with the quality of their titles like FFXII make me think that they company is in some trouble internally, so they're sticking with things that they know consumers will eat up like candy.

Yea, well majority of their side projects are handled actually by outside companies (TOSE did the GBA remakes, matrix Software did FFIII DS and now FFIV, some other team handled FFXII RW, etc). So basically if its not a main FF, DQ or KH its not square itself making these. But yea even things inside of square seem to be off lately.

For fans of FFXI (me included), new expansion has been announced.

Confirmed!!!

Parasite Eve 3 Mobile

Kingdom Hearts unvieling at TGS

FFXIII and Versus XIII trailers same as Jump Feista but with a few new scenes.

FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania announced (damn it SE, just announce the real freaking thing >< )

PE3 mobile?! Are those guys nuts? Hopefully there's a platform version in the works. Seriously, you can't just move this really cool yet underrated series to a mobile phone.

As for that FFVII title...seems like an enhanced port for PSP or something. I highly doubt it's the PS3 remake we've been all dreaming of since it's impossible that it'll be released this year.

I know its not everyone's dream but it honestly is the majority of the fans out there want. Ultimatia is a strategy guide that contains art, info and stuff about the game.

Anyway from what I been hearing the FFXIII Cell game (Agigato or however its spelled) is being reported as looking close to PSP quality....on a cellphone. So I dunno how PE3 will look but yea.

And Arek, usually events like these don't announce dates for US releases. That was what E3 was for. Since FFT PSP was just released, I'd say give it a few weeks to a month for US confirmation, and about 3-6 months for release.

I know its not everyone's dream but it honestly is the majority of the fans out there want. Ultimatia is a strategy guide that contains art, info and stuff about the game.

Anyway from what I been hearing the FFXIII Cell game (Agigato or however its spelled) is being reported as looking close to PSP quality....on a cellphone. So I dunno how PE3 will look but yea.

And Arek, usually events like these don't announce dates for US releases. That was what E3 was for. Since FFT PSP was just released, I'd say give it a few weeks to a month for US confirmation, and about 3-6 months for release.

I'm hoping tactics come out for PSP this year. I've been playing it on my psp emu for a little while now and it keeps deleting my savegames and freezing up. It's like my favorite game ever so i'll gladly buy it, if they just frickin' release the thing. I don't really mind if they re localize it, it really needs it but i can live without. If it's going to be relocalized maybe more than 3-4 months.