OCR01578 - Streets of Rage 2 "Above Reason"

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, these guys are VOLATILE when combined.

It must have been daunting to even fathom a follow up the energy-busting 'Waste Water Wipeout', but it seems to have had no effect on quality. These big electro rock pieces have a way of turning mere listening into a sonic ride, causing you to stop whatever you are doing and just simply experience the rush. tefnek and zircon have crafted that sound, that sense of unstoppableness. Where even if you were to press pause, the music would just burst right through it and keep on its path. Awesome.

I don't really need to talk production, it's tefnek and zircon. Aint no chinks in their chains; a pointless exercise trying to find any. Only listen for some fine andrenalised electronic rocking. Well worth it.

• 8 months later...

This is definitely a crazy good mix. It's not quite so atmospheric or contextual as blast awesomeness straight at you, plain and simple. I also like that mix of piano and synth making it sort of a computer meets human feel. While I wouldn't label it a truly groundbreaking or innovative mix, it's still great and worth checking out.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01578 - Streets of Rage 2 "Above Reason"