OCR00732 - River City Ransom "River City Rammstein"

m68030

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

On a scale of one to amazing, this mix is a killer. Never played the game but I do like Rammstein. Till Lindemann would be proud of this mix. My only beef with this track is that it probably could have been a little louder/heavier. Maybe I'm just saying that because my ears are plugged from the flu. Either way, good work Mazedude

• 4 months later...

This is a song I listen to at least once a day, sometimes more. Seriously, it's that awesome to me. I'd be listening to last.fm, minding my own business; and then I hear this. It's a really awesome dance track that I could just imagined being played at clubs and whatnot. Truly a masterpiece, and with it being done by a veteran like Mazedude, it's no suprise.

• 1 month later...

Everything about this track is excellent except that weaksauce rhythm guitar sample. The percussion, filtering, effects, synth leads, gates and arrangement itself? All amazing, A+. This is the kind of track that would really benefit from some Sixto love. It'd take him all of 5 minutes to do too. :-)

I really do like the track, but I think it's being held back from it's full power.

• 1 year later...

This is really more EBM than industrial (think God Module, Das Ich, and so on), but River City Rammstein really IS the better name. Everything hits true and hits hard; I haven't been able to wear it out after almost ten years of trying, with tight crunchy synths slamming from every direction around a rockin' melody propelling it forward, in a well-mastered soundscape. Every time you get a handle on where it's going, it turns a corner. As always, a masterful contribution.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00732 - River City Ransom "River City Rammstein"