OCR Cribs | 2007

Now how come you've noticed it, and V didn't? =o

Nice wheel of steal btw.

And while the SH-32 is really bad ass, I hate using it =( .

Yeah, I did the work early to make sure using mine is a breeze (MIDI/Audio routing right through FL). The few weeks when I didnt have any of that set up though, it was the biggest dust magnet in my room.

• 1 month later...
i got the desk at IKEA.. just the smallest most basic wood desk. but i made the speaker stands myself, and they're sitting on a piece of wood that is wider than the desk. it's actually kinda ghetto, but it works

i guess if you have dual monitors, you could just get a wider piece of wood to hold it all. i think mine is 4 ft

Ah, I see. Good stuff. I may have to look into that after all.

Interesting signature po!

I have same keyboard as zircon key88 or whatever it is. I love knobs buttons faders everywhere :P

(hey zirc what velocity setting do you use? I use the linear number 1. It seems to be the most accurate although I tend to reach the upper limits of the keyboard velocity and not be able to play the lower ones. I wish the velocity meter was still linear but started higher up.)

I also use the same Line6 spiderII guitar amp as someone else had here.

I was going to post my setup but really it's just computer, a dynamic mic from the county fair, an m-audio pro 88 key (oh yeah except I always max out the velocity :P), and a generic guitar with not so low action and fret buzz. Only thing I need right now is a way better sound card. So sick of delay when trying to play live.

YAY, I have stuff to show off now!

Setup1.JPGSetup2.JPGSetup3.JPGSetup4.JPG

So yeh, I'm gonna be improving on this setup some more, and the arrangement is gonna be fixed, BUT i'm thinking of moving, so I'l wait to see how I settle that before progressing...

WHAT THERE IS!

Dell Inspiron (1.6ghz, 2gig RAM)

Edirol FA-101

Roland 88-key hammer-weighted keyboard

Korg PadKontrol

M-Audio Oxygen8 v2

Behringer BCF2000

Roland RH-300 headphones

Crappy speakers (logitech)

STILL TO COME

- Monitors

- Microphone