Anything from Zombie Nation (More info inside!)

Agents are GO!

I've wanted to hear some remixes from the obscure NES game Zombie Nation for a long time, but I've finally gotten around to making a formal request for somebody to do a remix.

I think Zombie Nation has an awesome soundtrack for an NES game, easily equalling any of the Castlevania games in terms of quality. Thanks to the wonders of an in-game sound-test, I've managed to record the entire soundtrack because I don't think many people other than I ever had this game. You can grab it from:

http://rapidshare.com/files/31626397/ZombieNationOST.zip.html

(The track names are taken directly from the sound test.)

Now the tracks I think would be coolest to remix are:

Track 2 - Exodus

Track 6 - Tengurila (I think this would sound awesome as a military orchestral piece, like Star Salzman's "Advance with Caution.")

Track 8 - Delusion (This could be an awesome Piano piece.)

Track 9 - Hangaragimo (Piano/Orchestral would sound awesome, kind of like "Clairvoiyant Elegy," a Final Doom remix.)

Track 12 - Eiba

Track 14 - Desperation (I think this would sound great as a metal piece.)

Track 16 - Strontium 90 (I think this one would be great as a Danny Elfman-esque remix in the style of "A Nightmare Before Kefka.")

Anyhow, those are just my suggestions... Anyone who did something with them would be an awesome person. :)