ORC 104 Marimba valley [RESULTS]

Doulifée

- The Original Remixing Competition 104 -

orcyn7.png

Welcome to ORC104.

Source Material

Last week's winner was Cyan. Thanks to the Thasauce team we now have a good way to handle the RC competition.

Cyan - Marimba valley: - MIDI

Deadline

orc

RESULT:

# Valley Sunrise by Nutritious

# cyanic14 by analoq

Nutritious don't forget to send me your mix for the next orc .

The Quick Rules Rundown

Step 1 -Submission:-

• 1. Anyone can enter regardless of your remixing ability.
    2. Filesize is limited to 8 meg.
    3. You may only enter one piece. but can collab on a second one.
    4. When you've finished your entry, feel free to post it in the thread, BUT send it also to
http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/ORC104. It's mandatory to avoid me to run after you for your mix.
5. You may submit your piece as a MIDI, MP3 or OGG file.

Step 2 -Vote:-

Voting is done via the ThaSauce system by logging in and dragging your top choice song.

About submiting:

The ThaSauce webspace is there for that. I gladly thanks Rama and the team for that, and analoq for pointing me to the beta.

About the comment:

You are now allowed to comment anytime EXCEPT during the voting stage..

that mean that once a mix is posted, you can feedback it, until the submission process is over.

About a draw in the result:

It happen sometime. Both remixer are still officially Winner, but i'll ask the remixer with the less "Win" to send me his song.

... If more people could get their asses here, that is. ;o Or maybe I'm misstaken and everybody is working their eyes out to get their entries ready by friday. (I wish)

But come on! Don't let the compo-thread die.

given there's only two entries, it'd be pointless for either of us to vote no matter how we voted.

clarification wouldn't hurt, though. Doulifee doesn't run things the same way i do.

i was hoping there'd be more entries, if i had known there'd only be one other i would have just left them to win by default.

though i suppose if you've ever wondered what my remixes sound like at their earliest stage, this will give you an idea !

cheers

given there's only two entries, it'd be pointless for either of us to vote no matter how we voted.

clarification wouldn't hurt, though. Doulifee doesn't run things the same way i do.

i was hoping there'd be more entries, if i had known there'd only be one other i would have just left them to win by default.

though i suppose if you've ever wondered what my remixes sound like at their earliest stage, this will give you an idea !

cheers

Heh, good point, didn't think of that.

Also, competition is always better than default wins :(

sorry was busy around.

sure with two entries remixer vote is not necessery. i usually control that when i gather the votes. maybe it would be useful to ad that in the voting system on thaSauce. If there is only 2 mixes the 2 contestants can't vote.