Possibilty of a PNW Meetup?

Faustt

It seems like everyone everywhere is setting up meet ups lately. I am 100% the WRONG person to set something like this up, but is there anyone in the North West US that would be interested in a meetup? I know there was talk about one in Seattle awhile ago, but it never really got off the ground.

Seattle seems like the first obvious choice, but Vancouver seems like a good idea too if one of these were to happen.

thoughts?

48 hours and nothing!? Man, this is why the NorthWest sucks.

Now you're feeling my pain. I've tried this before twice. The problem is there are no big sceners around here, unless they wanna come up from California.

My last attempt may have been ruined because Lucreshia wanted a picnic, which seems kind of weird to some people but I'm sure she meant well.

I did hang out with Xenophule for a few hours, and we went to a Rocky Horror showing but they were like, doing staff shit so I was just sitting there by myself.

FAILED MEETUP?!?!?!

Hey thanks for the info about PAX blueblazer. It certainly sounds like something that would draw OCR goes out to Seattle... Only main drawback I see is the cost (50 bucks at the door) which may be a little steep for someone looking to just to come and hang out with fellow OCR people.

Like I said, I'm really not the best person to be setting one of these things up. Plus, I don't know Seattle at all. I've only been there a few times. I'd be more than willing to help out someone though, if they decide to try and setup another meetup for Seattle. *cough* overcoat.... :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of California, I sympathize. All of the meetups I've seen thus far are on the East coast. If we did have one out this way, even up north in Washington, I wouldn't complain. Hopefully with the summer season upon us we'll see more OCR people in our neck of the woods.

Sadly though, I'm not one to plan anything myself, at least not without some help from someone who can.