OCR00743 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening "Animal Village Greenwich Village"

Ginnsu

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 'Animal Village Greenwich Village'

Wow, I love the piano work in this piece. Of course, this might just because besides the drums, there isn't much else besides piano. But never the less, the piano does really catch my ear partly because it sounds very complex. The drums are possibly some what over powering, but then again maybe I should turn my bass down some. Great work, BenCousins.

Although it's a simple arrangement, it is very quite nice. The piano is very good, and fits perfect in this arrangement. My main complaint is the kick that comes in around '24 is too loud. But maybe that's just me. I look forward to hearing more from BenCousins, this guy is impressive.

Personally, i loved this mix. I'm not much of a "reviewer" so i might and probably will say something stupid.

I liked the whole mix because it was very simple. It was a nice R and B sound with no frills. It was kind of repetitive, but i liked that. The bass thing was too loud, i agree with you all there, but it added a nice feel. I would've liked one of those variation things in there (you know, where the music changes style slightly, then goes back to the original), but it was nice.

I liked this one better than his first.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

If there was a clock tower in this game, this should be the theme for it. Super mechanical piano on constant repeat, and overly loud bass drum. There is some aite evolution in the accompaniment as the song progresses, but it is all background, and the main motif and bass drum cover it up pretty well.

Can't recommend this one, sorry, man.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00743 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening "Animal Village Greenwich Village"