June is coming closer

Bummer

And the noobs just keep pouring in...

If you don't like it, either give a reason or just leave the thread. Don't just troll.

I suggest the overpowered weapons month - Dark Energy Gravity Gun, anyone?

Other ideas:

Awesome Levels (Favorite level or dungeon from any game - dibs on Phendrana Drifts, LOL)

Iconic Weapons

Iconic Powerups

Obligatory Mascot

I like the idea of Silent Protagonist Month.

If you don't like it, either give a reason or just leave the thread. Don't just troll.

Or just stay and be a trolling asshole. That's what I do.

I'm down with the most useless character or most useless item.

Here's one: Underdog month. Has this been done yet?

I propose that June be Tingle month.

oh god

I meant n00bs as in those who basically never posted until now, but good job in misinterpreting.

Bummerdude, por que? por que....

Also, to the rest of you n00blets that ask "Has __ been done yet", NO IT HASN'T. This isn't an omg awesome yearly tradition. It started LAST YEAR in UNMOD.

kthx

Who cares who's a noob and who isn't? A good idea is a good idea regardless of where it comes from.

One of the most irksome things about video game music coverage to me is the repetition of the themes covered: the most well known themes from the most well known games. Covering the Super Mario Bros Overworld theme was fun about the first twenty times. Then... well...

Anyways, what about a piece of underappreciated music: the CT boss theme, for example. Or what about an underappreciated game: Threads of Fate.

Before anyone goes up in arms about how both of those sucked, keep in mind it can be anything you feel is deserving of more attention. That, at least, is what I had in mind.

Do what you guys wish. It was fun last year, then people made it really stupid. Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, it will follow that trend again.

Man, when did you suddenly start thinking it was cool and awesome to be a pessimistic and annoying pain in the ass? We have enough members like that already, we don't need more.