June is coming closer

Bummer

Heh, at least this thread got some replies.

you know, forced memes are rarely considered a positive

This isn't a forced meme, it's a forced traditon.

June is Silent Protagonist month?

Maybe, but since so many makes sigs of them anyway then the difference will probably be none.

hmmm what a stupid idea

how about in june, everyone uses my sig, cause it will never change and it is clearly the best one here

Shoo!

Damsel in Distress month?

Good idea, but it would porbably be for the best if we had a theme where both male, female and non-gender freaks could participate.

Some random ones of the top of my head:

-Fav. Char month

-Fav. Game month

-A specific series month (ie: Mario Series themed month, Mega Man series themed month, etc)

-Level 1 month (or alternatively Last level month)

-No.

-No.

-Hell no.

-Perhaps, but that would make all sigs made from 2d games extremely boring.

June is THEME MONTH!

*slap*

How about Most Useful/Useless Party Member Month?

Basically, everyone would get a character from some sort of party member based RPG that in their belief was by far the most/least useful party member in their game. This does not necessarily mean the most or least powerful member of your party, since just because a character is powerful doesn't mean he is useful for tricky situations...though I oddly cannot think of an example.

I like this idea very much. The only problems would be that they're restricted to RPG's only, plus that two persons can have different opinions on the most useless character from the same game, but other than that this has much potential.

Bummerdude, live with the fact that you unleashed the beast.

Yea I kno.

Hero steed/mount month? Could include signatures of Epona, the Blue Falcon from F-Zero, a chocobo, or an airship, etc.

June Is Transport Month? Interesting.

Awesome Levels (Favorite level or dungeon from any game - dibs on Phendrana Drifts, LOL)

Iconic Weapons

Iconic Powerups

Obligatory Mascot

-See quote reply #5 and #7.

-I don't know, items in general aren't that great sig material.

-See above.

-Ellaborate please.

I propose that June be Tingle month.

Oh for heavens sake please don't

Do what you guys wish. It was fun last year, then people made it really stupid. Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, it will follow that trend again.

Sadly, that is true. The main reason June is End Boss Month was that someone took the responsible for deciding the theme from the beginning, and everyone accepted it and jumped onto the bandwagon. When you let the community decide, things would most likely get chaotic, just like now, but the reasons I made this thread was to 1) check if everyone would be up to this and 2) help me decide on a theme because I suck.

There are many themes that works, but only on small scales. People made fads partially to make jokes or just to create their own special club. Nonetheless, it was pretty much beaten to death. But now it the months has passed, and I'm up for some good ol' sigmaking frenzy once again. I just had nothing to go on.

Why not just go with Boss Month again? I seem to recall a lot of idiocy surrounding trying to make July and August into theme months, and a lot of flames over the idea... all the while, a good number of people enjoyed the Boss themes. Boss Month part II makes sense to me.

Not an all too shabby idea. We had some discussion last time if there would be possible to make a First Boss Month or Hidden Boss month, since we already had drained most of the End Boss storage. But if we could pull off a new boss theme, the yeah, I'd be in.

ok why not

That's the spirit sonny boy!

June needs to be end boss month...

We could always wait for July, so that we'll keep June as End Boss Month and make July the Blablabla month, and next year we'll make August the Yadayada month and so on.

i wish someone had a screenshot of unmod back with all of the fad threads of what last august should be

Yeah remember that August is Fuzzy Pink Bunny Month? How original.

My opinion of your ideas doesn't need to be absolute, just because I made this thread doesn't mean I'm in charge of this whole idea. I just think that not all of them serves as good sig material or has enough material to become a whole theme. The ones I've liked so far are the Useless Character Month, Hero Steed / Mount Month, or some sort of a Boss Month, that would be cool.

One idea I had was June is Tranformation Month, making sigs out of several powers, items or abilities that could transform a character into something else, such as Tanooki Mario, Goron/Zora/Deku Link, Trance Kuja and so on.

Keep posting though, June is still a couple of days away. We can figure something out.

shut up that was my idea and i liked it

Yeah, it was great. Too bad I was your only follower though.

Bummerdude: to be honest. YOu should have just picked an idea and put it in you sig and see how many people caught on that way.

That post combined with your username made me laugh.

My opinion of your ideas doesn't need to be absolute, just because I made this thread doesn't mean I'm in charge of this whole idea. I just think that not all of them serves as good sig material or has enough material to become a whole theme. The ones I've liked so far are the Useless Character Month, Hero Steed / Mount Month, or some sort of a Boss Month, that would be cool.

One idea I had was June is Tranformation Month, making sigs out of several powers, items or abilities that could transform a character into something else, such as Tanooki Mario, Goron/Zora/Deku Link, Trance Kuja and so on.

Keep posting though, June is still a couple of days away. We can figure something out.

I like the idea of First Boss or Hidden Boss month, but I think Transformation Month has limited potential - though if you started counting costume changes (Samus' suit and Morph ball come to mind, as do the costume changes in Symphonia), you might have enough.

How about everybody submit a mix that isn't from any of the Castlevania, Chrono, Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy, Mario Bros., Mega Man, Seiken Densetsu, Sonic the Hedgehog, Xeno, or Zelda series? :tomatoface:

God forbid, man! xD