June is coming closer

Bummer

So...where is it?

O rite, I forgot to say that I'm making the thread the 1st day of June, since that would for some reasons be a suiting date to make it.

There's no such thing as too many options for something like this.

Yes, but I still feel that there should be a different theme for each time.

Sadly, only one person knows... and he ain't talkin'.

I sure am can.

I gave the whole thing a new whirl of thought again yesterday. My original plan was to go with June is First Boss month, so that it could go along the same theme we had last year but yet have a slight touch of difference. But after browsing the webs after som decent pics, I came to the conclusion that there are extremely few images depicting first bosses to use, mainly because they aren't as important as their harder, more end-ier allies.

So, my final decision will be, as most of you already has suggested, that June will simply be Boss Month. The thing I said about too many options? Screw it, burn it, chop it in tiny pieces and then burn it again, cause this way we'll have alot more variation and pretty much everyone will be certain to get their own boss to have in their signature space. Plus that there won't be a ruckus every time we need to decide for a theme again, there will always be new games that appears on the market and with them new bosses to squeeze into sigs.

Wouldn't it make more sense to post a day or two before June so we'll have them ready for June?
now that's clever.

Clever enough to work.

hay guyz wats going on in this thread

wtf we haven't even started with the real theme yet and you're already fad theming wtf man wtf