Forum username change requests

Liontamer

If possible, I'd like my username changed to "CodeD64" which is actually my old "scene" name that I used to release demos, intros and other stuff under and was actually a reference to Commodore 64 not Nintendo 64 :P

I realized after registering that it would be more appropriate than my dj name which actually is also my real name.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by CodeD64

I sent a PM some time ago with no responce, so to post in thread:

Would you please change my name to just "sci"? (no quotes etc etc)

Thanks.

This is done.

If possible, I'd like my username changed to "CodeD64" which is actually my old "scene" name that I used to release demos, intros and other stuff under and was actually a reference to Commodore 64 not Nintendo 64 :P

I realized after registering that it would be more appropriate than my dj name which actually is also my real name.

Thanks in advance.

This is done.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you change this account's name to Draconiator? That is what I'm known as here at OCR now (I joined the forums a long time ago.) I've had people say they can't find me on the forums because of my name.

Tell your friends, relatives and significant others. If you'd like your forum name updated, please drop me a PM or reply to this thread.

Gimme your current forum name and the change you'd like. As soon as I'm available, I'll provide you with the new name and email you your current password just in case you're somehow logged out of the account.

This is not a service to be abused, so if you're not intending on using a name permanently, don't press your luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like this behemoth of a username shortened simply to "Jono". I have seen that there is a user in the database called "JonoK" and if the mods don't mind the similarity, I'm okay with it too. If not, simply "Jonodude" is fine. Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...