Forum username change requests

Liontamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So I've got into capitalisation.

Can I get my name changed to "PROTO·DOME"? Preferably with the little dot. If not, just allcaps "PROTODOME" will suffice.

I like your style. It makes me want to change my name to BrAnDoN·StRaDeR

But noo... not really... though I would go for something like Ninja69... but nooo i can't do that... :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

Are OCR bio alteration requests allowed here? Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but I'll try here anyway.

I still wish to be credited as Rexy on the site, but I'm requesting the real name field to be updated in its longhand form of Beverley Wooff. I was originally going to request a longhand if I was to tie the knot, but at this day and age I can't see myself getting any younger. :oops:

I hope you consider the request :)

• 1 month later...

Hey, just wondering if I could possibly get my nick changed back to "Dew" instead of "Dew.".

http://ocremix.org/forums/member.php?u=12085

This account was an alt account of somebody's used for UnMod shenanigans back in the day. I'd changed my name for some reason, and came into possession of the alt account's password, so I decided to change the password and later on ended up using it as a placeholder for my own account name. Farther down the road, the original user of the alt account got banned, and the alt account was banned as well, therefore I wasn't able to log back into it and get my name back.

At least I think something like that happened, it's been six years since then. In any case, that other account is me, I somehow glazed over this thread for the longest time, and it'd rule to have my name back to normal after all these years.

Hey, just wondering if I could possibly get my nick changed back to "Dew" instead of "Dew.".

http://ocremix.org/forums/member.php?u=12085

This account was an alt account of somebody's used for UnMod shenanigans back in the day. I'd changed my name for some reason, and came into possession of the alt account's password, so I decided to change the password and later on ended up using it as a placeholder for my own account name. Farther down the road, the original user of the alt account got banned, and the alt account was banned as well, therefore I wasn't able to log back into it and get my name back.

At least I think something like that happened, it's been six years since then. In any case, that other account is me, I somehow glazed over this thread for the longest time, and it'd rule to have my name back to normal after all these years.

I merged the two accounts. Your account is Dew now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like mine changed from dbyoshi to GravitySuitCollector. It's a username I've grown to love from using it elsewhere (Kol, I'm not too heavily into the game, though, because there's too many other things worth playing; the username's too long for PSN and Xbox Live, though). If that's not available, GravSuit would be fine. I don't care for the old name; I was younger when I made it. Thank you ahead of time.

The changing font sizes don't make this message cohesive at all...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...