Forum username change requests

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been considering this for a while, but I would appreciate it if my name could be changed from "Emperor Charlemagne" to "EC2151" please (no quotation marks), to reflect my soundcloud artist name.

The full moniker is somewhat cumbersome, and I think having it pared down will do me some good when it finally comes time to submit remixes and have people remember my name and stuff =p

EDIT:

Many thanks to the mod team.

Edited by EC2151

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I have a bit of a problem. I hate this name "Gannondorf929". It's only stuck with me due to convenience, but I was wondering if I could have it changed to "Coaltergeist" to reflect my youtube and other website's username. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Just realized that this might be a problem, as there exists another account named that. I believe that I accidentally created that acount when I lost my username and password for this one. Now that i have it, that account is no longer necessary. Is there a way to delete it?

Edited by Coaltergeist

Alright, I have a bit of a problem. I hate this name "Gannondorf929". It's only stuck with me due to convenience, but I was wondering if I could have it changed to "Coaltergeist" to reflect my youtube and other website's username. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Just realized that this might be a problem, as there exists another account named that. I believe that I accidentally created that acount when I lost my username and password for this one. Now that i have it, that account is no longer necessary. Is there a way to delete it?

We can merge the accounts.

EDIT: Accounts merged. You are now Coaltergeist.

Edited by DarkeSword

Congrats Coaltergeist. Man, back in 2009, Larry merged 3 or 4 accounts I had into the one I use now, and it was still less than 50 posts. How times have changed! And merging accounts is nothing short of futuristic technological magic.

Why did you have three or four accounts anyway?

Wait, no, better not to ask.

egg-broken.jpg

Can I ask for a username change to "The Anorax Saga"? Couldn't pass up an opportunity to poke fun at king.com (especially since OCR's done so already on it's Twitter account

No, just do that on your Twitter account. :lol: For the forums, it's serious business only, i.e. I'm not changing handles back and forth for gags because reasons. :tomatoface:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...