Forum username change requests

Liontamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought about it for awhile, but I think I'm ready to change my name to something shorter while keeping some familiarity for those I've come to know.

I'd like my name to be changed to "H36T" please! Though my first submission will always be immortalized haha, I like this shorter version. Pronounced "heat" btw haha.

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, 100_PERCENT_ROEMER said:

If possible, I would like to change my username to "100%ROEMER" to match up with my soundcloud profile and differentiate between my musical work and the other work I do.

If it is impossible to include special characters such as '%' in a username, please change to "100_PERCENT_ROEMER" instead.

Thank you!

Had to do the alternate since it wouldn't allow the %, but got it!

46 minutes ago, Liontamer said:

Had to do the alternate since it wouldn't allow the %, but got it!

Thank you very much! Unfortunately (and I should have had enough foresight to see this coming), the name is too long and it wraps strangely regardless of the browser used.

Feel free to disregard this request if I'm asking too much, but could you amend my username to "100_PERCENT ROEMER" instead? (removal of the second '_' symbol)

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks in advance if you can do it!