Is there such a thing as free sample?

Erm... it sounds like you don't know what a sample is. A sample is just an audio file, usually in wav format. You don't install them. Do you mean load them up into your program? What program do you use?

Oh sorry, I use FruityLoops, and I mainly use the Sytrus generator. Yeah clearly I misunderstood the term: sample ><. Is there a certain folder I should shove them into (assuming it's a kit of samples?)

Oh sorry, I use FruityLoops, and I mainly use the Sytrus generator. Yeah clearly I misunderstood the term: sample ><. Is there a certain folder I should shove them into (assuming it's a kit of samples?)

Go into your fruity loops folder, there should be a folder with called samples. Just put the set of samples in their own folder in there, and when you open up fruity loops after they should appear in the library on the left hand side.

Tauce linked you to some soundfonts, which need to be opened in the fruityloops soundfont player, so you can put them anywhere. You need to find the programs to extract them first though, I can't remember what they were called.

• 3 weeks later...